• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh If & when the datamine drops, what will you Ctrl+F (if anything)?

Zoroark and excadrill in hope they made it in

Exclusives. Not gonna buy the game until I get the complete list of the exclusives (Pokemon, gym leaders, etc.)
Not gonna touch anything else, though.

I'll be looking at every new Pokemon. Personally I don't like forming a team when I don't know how the Pokemon will evolve, I've done that before and it just results in a team I don't get attached to.

I'm also interested in seeing what the remaining older Pokemon are.

I'll avoid anything relating to the story. I'll also avoid characters like gym leaders but if they get spoiled it's not the end of the world either. I just won't go looking for them.

Knowing the Pokemon beforehand doesn't mean my team can't grow organically during play. I didn't plan on adding Cutiefly or Mudbray to my team but I ended up doing it anyway because they were available early.

I'll be looking at every new Pokemon. Personally I don't like forming a team when I don't know how the Pokemon will evolve, I've done that before and it just results in a team I don't get attached to.

I'm also interested in seeing what the remaining older Pokemon are.

I'll avoid anything relating to the story. I'll also avoid characters like gym leaders but if they get spoiled it's not the end of the world either. I just won't go looking for them.

Knowing the Pokemon beforehand doesn't mean my team can't grow organically during play. I didn't plan on adding Cutiefly or Mudbray to my team but I ended up doing it anyway because they were available early.
My favorite unexpected team member was leafeon in ultra moon. I was havung a very hard time on the marowak trail but I had the hatched eevee qith baby doll eyes so I used it to weaken marowak and take him down, kept eevee and then ended up at mallows trail and decided to evolve the eevee. Leafeon was a big team player in that game.

I'm going to look at all the pokemon and their types esp the starters and version exclusives. I don't care to know anything else.

Stats at the very least, and in the case of Legendary Pokemon, typings as well. I'm not gonna attempt to catch Legendaries without knowing what to reset for.

Stats, hidden abilities, and movesets for every Gen VIII and Galarian Form Pokémon. Basically, everything that the reveals don't tell us.

I'll probably only be looking through the datamine for New Pokemon. The rest I either don't care about that much, or am avoiding.

I am trying to avoid any story spoilers. I might be popping on streamers to see how the game looks, but if I see any sign of story I am clicking away. I've honestly been debated on just checking the new Pokemon and then going completely dark until the games come out so I don't get the story spoiled, but idk if I can pull through with it.

If I do end up trying to find anything in the datamine, it would be to see if some of my favorite pokemon got in (like Luxray and Dewgong), and to see if we'll be having any cameos of previous game characters (probably will check for Lillie, Gladion, and Nanu for sure if I check for characters).

I will also probably check on New gym leaders, as I have loved all the gym leader designs so far so I want to see what the other ones are for sure.

Just going for the Eternatus stuff, then leaving the rest as a surprise for myself.

Probably just the types of the starter evolutions because I'm really curious. MAYBE some version exclusives to fully decide which version I'm getting and MAYBE Galarian forms just because I probably won't be able to resist. I'll stay away from anything story related though.

For the most part, I would just be searching if my favourite Pokémon made the cut. Even if I can't transfer all that I've bred for the hell of it to Galar, I would at least be happy with being able to bring my Slowbro and Slowking to PokéBritain. Same case with the Spheal line, as well as Phanpy.

I'll look at the available Pokemon and side features, but the rest I'll (hopefully be able to) save for later.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom