• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could battle any of the Dexholders, who would it be and why?

MissingNo. 1

Reaction score
Never saw a forum like this before, so I thought I'd start one. Who would you battle with your Pokemon team in one of your games? If you're a die-hard competitive battler, then Red and Blue could be a good match. If you're not a competitive battler but you still can at least beat the game and capture lv.70 legendaries, then you may be more among the Silver/Sapphire line. If you still haven't beaten the game, then maybe Dia or White (no haters on that comment please, I love those characters as much as the next guy but truthfully, their teams aren't really as good as some of the seniors so yeah...)?

Platina, because she's a favorite of mine and friends say I'm a male version of her. It'd be Ruby but my only reason for that would be because I find myself similar to him and he IS my favourite, but Platina would be more interesting.

Nice thread idea!! It would have to depend on what type of battler I'd actually be!! If I was the battler I'd hope to be then it would have to be a battle with Red! He's generally about equal to my mind with Blue, but Red is more fun than Blue to know, so I'd pick him, if I wasn't as good as I thought but still harboured hopes of being better I'd have to pick Bianca. If she were to knuckle down I think she wouldn't be such an airhead every media form seems to portray her as, but still doesn't have the in-built talent of Red, Blue or Ruby. And if I was just loving being in the Pokemon World, it would be hands down Yellow. Neither of us would take the battle too seriously so our Pokemon wouldn't get injured, then we could hang out and play with all our Pokemon!!!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom