• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be a human character from the anime or games, who would you be?

Haruka_Rules!

Long live Haruka (May)!
Reaction score
If could choose, I'd be May. She's my favorite character from the Pokemon franchise. :)

Probably either Eusine or Will. I could hunt legendaries, or I could kill someone with MY MIND. 8D

Or I'd be Todd or Tracey so I could maybe be good at some sort of art form D:

Does this have to be a specific individual, or can it be a generic type of person?

If the latter, I would be a Dragon Tamer.

Marley~! she's pretty much the closest Pokemon gets to gothic lolita. and Emi-chan's (kind of) one.

possibly Cynthia too though, because she's awesome and has a Milotic.

Lovrina hands down. Super cute and girly AND a scientist? Awesome. <3

If not her though, gonna go with Himeka.

Professor Oak. I love Pokémon and I'm going to be a scientist, so naturally he'd be a good fit for me in the Pokémon world.

Generic-wise, I'd want to be a Cool Trainer. They're just... cool. I don't know why. D: Kind of lame, right? Bird tamers are awesome, too.

Otherwise, Blue all the way. <3 I could list all the reasons, but I'm too lazy.

Lovrina hands down. Super cute and girly AND a scientist? Awesome. <3
Haha, kick ass! I didn't expect that anyone would say that! She's so cool. :D

Probably Aaron, the bug type Elite 4. I'm gonna be cosplaying him soon enough and I really feel like his arrogant attitude matches with mine. Plus, he's got a Scizor in Platinum and Scyther is my favorite Pokemon ever.

Damn, I have no idea. Why aren't there any male grass type trainers? T.T I guess I'll be Brandon (the player character) or Wes. Maybe Lunick/ kellyn.

Probably Aaron, the bug type Elite 4. I'm gonna be cosplaying him soon enough and I really feel like his arrogant attitude matches with mine. Plus, he's got a Scizor in Platinum and Scyther is my favorite Pokemon ever.
I saw an Aaron cosplayer at a Video Games Live concert. It was pretty cool. I can only imagine the amount of hair gel/spray it took to make the one lock stand straight up.

Kotone.

Because I'd want to be *mainly* a gym battler and May and Dawn are only coordinators in the anime. And I really dislike Marina's personality -_-'. In contrast I actually like Kotone's anime personality. I think I'd prefer wearing other clothes but for me the clothes don't make the character, it's the personality that mostly counts. I know, I know, the game characters =/= anime characters, but unfortunately their anime counterparts tend to play a part in defining what I think about player characters.

Either her or Cynthia, because Cynthia's a kickass battler and she's really kind and pretty.

In terms of males..... hm... I guess I'd like being Reggie. He's made quite a few accomplishments and he's got a good head on his shoulders.

Last edited:
Isn't it simple? I'm sure everyone can understand that I would be none other than the king of the Pokémon World himself; Red.

Then I'd go and absorb some shadow energy and Shadow Red will be born.

In the anime.... I guess Ash. Except I'd totally improve his team.
I'd also like to be Lance... or even Paul. Dissing people like that seems like a lot of fun :D

I saw an Aaron cosplayer at a Video Games Live concert. It was pretty cool. I can only imagine the amount of hair gel/spray it took to make the one lock stand straight up.

Lol, it's not as hard as you think really. Just some glue, maybe some hair spray to lock it, of course this is if we're talking about wigs which I have.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom