• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be a Legendary.........

Which legendary do you want to be?

• Moltres

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zapdos

• Articuno

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Mew

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Celebi

• Lugia

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Ho-oh

• Entei

• Raikou

• Suicune

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Latios

• Latias

• Regirock

• Regice

• Registeel

• Deoxys

• Groudon

• Kyogre

• Jirachi

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Dialga

• Palkia

• Giratina

• Heatran

• Cresselia

• Darkrai

• Shaymin

• Arceus

• Zekrom

• Reshiram

• Genesect

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters

Pride

The First Homunculus
Reaction score
If you could be a legendary, which one would you be? I would be Darkrai, giving people nightmares when i'm pissed at them would be fun XD

Hmm, Raikou. I've always loved the sound and smell of storms, and the calm beauty of a landscape right before it rains. Running just to run is pretty fun, too.

zekrom
zap anyone that pisses me off then eat them............

After watching the Giratina movie today I'd say Shaymin. It's so adorable and Seed Flare is awesome. Oh, and I could fly too (but land forme > sky forme). :crush:

I'd be Latios... I just sort of have a connection with that guy... and they could appear as humans too, right? or is it only the Latias?

I'd love to be Suicune. I always loved it since I played Crystal and it would be awesome to run around listening to trainers go: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Celebi, because it has the ability to travel through time.

Shaymin Sky Forme! I'd be a super-cool flying reindeer, dogfighting with the other birds and Air Slashing them. >:D

Plus, you would get to live in either Shaymin Village or Flower Paradise, and both of those places are awesome.

As a final note, SEED FLARE FTW! :D

Mewtwo. His psychic powers will blow your mind, and by "your mind" I mean "my enemies":smokin::evil:

I'm torn between a lot of them. Genesect's awesome, because it's got a freakin' laser cannon attached to its back, Darkrai's awesome, due to its general badass appearance and epic abilities, Zekrom looks awesome, and has electrical powers, Giratina not only looks awesome, but can travel between two different dimensions, Mewtwo looks awesome and has awesome powers, Deoxys has the ultimate strength/defense/speed, Arceus is, for all intents and purposes God...

Argh! Too many choices!

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom