• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Do you wish that you could be a Pokemon?

• Total voters
O_O'

Thread revivels can be so random sometimes...

Anyway, if legendaries are included, I'd like to be Latias.

Before you say anything, I'm not picking a legendary to be all powerful. And I am a girl as well. I wouldn't being picking Latias if I was a boy.

Anyway, Latias rather fits my personality. I'm not terribly fond of people, except a few close friends.

Of course, if I can't be a legend, I'll settle for being biased as a Totodile.

I'd have to be Pachirisu. Its personality (and not to mention ever-present state of hyperactivity) is just too similar to not be like me. :ksmile:

I'd probably want to be Regirock so I can make cool beeping noise and make my eyes light up all funny.

Scratch that, I'd want to be Regigigas, a pokemon with an even cooler voice! And I'd want to be able to shoot lasers and missiles... so however that could happen...

Last edited:
Eevee, no reason but that it's my fave. That and I have choices to make if and when I would want to evolve.

i would be milotic cause its like beautiful and you can attack people with your tail AND its like queen of the pokemon seas ^-^ lol

I would SO be a Gallade. Anyone that dares piss me off gets a fistful of Psycho cu--wait, what? It can't be done? I'm a girl?

*face-palm*

Fine. Scratch that. Either Espeon or Gardevoir, for the sole purpose of mind-raping others (and because I wants to be purdy). :'D

I'd definately be Misdreavus, because I adore them! and they've got a dark sense of humor!

I would be a Pikachu, a big reason would be that Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon...

Hmm....I think Charmander...From the Beginning,I knew I would choose this Pokemon,his Evolution 'Charizard' is strong,and it's cute too ;)

Wartortle. Tough, but not quite a behemoth. Not the fastest swimmer, but with stamina. Cute, but not cutesy. And 100% badass.

I would be a scyther why three words "blades for hands"

I would be either Cyndaquil or Lucario I think. Cute or cool, girls love both :p

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom