• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Do you wish that you could be a Pokemon?

• Total voters
Re: If you could be a Pokemon, what would you be?

Empoleon because it's epic!

<- Look at my name..but I'm not really a Chikorita..I would be an Umbreon. I'm calm, fiesty, cute, and sometimes, sorta..has a dark side...Lol!

Last edited:

If I can be shiny then a scizor if not then a scyther

Something shy and calm, male -skirt less- Kirlia maybe?

Alakazam for grades and holding spoons.

But I would be Sceptile so I could do better in track.

I'm a MissingNo. because I really screw YOU up. (Reference to its ability, DestroyGame)

LOL but No.

I am a graceful Dunsparce being hated by all.

No Again.

You know what I'm Pikablu because I am COMMONLY misinterpreted.

Actually, I'd like to be Espeon. Espeon's like a kitty. I'm like a kitty. Kinda. In a sense.

Flygon or Giratina.
I'd love to be Giratina simply because of the awesome type combination.

Leafeon. I'd be a Grass type that can enjoy living in a peaceful forest, but I'm dextral, agile, and can use many cool attacks like Leaf Blade.

I propably would be something like Snorlax, Munchlax or a energetic Squirtle.
What I'd like to be? Hmmm... Something like Sneasel or Treecko.

I'd be a Kirlia.

"...Is it a guy?

...A girl?

...Maybe it's both?

Who cares? It's got super-duper psychic-y psychicness!" :D

Scizor... a metal mantis what more could I ask for?

or Riolu cause they look cute :p

i would be pichu because its very small and the only pokemn able to learn volt tackle (besides ash's pikachu)
or riolu they look amazing mayne!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom