• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Do you wish that you could be a Pokemon?

• Total voters
TT___TT I torn between Lugia, Suicune, Glaceon and Vaporeon.
...I guess I choose Lugia.

Articuno26: LOL. Articuno? xD

Probably Gyarados, because then I could fly and swim really deep underwater.

Luxray. I know it doesn't fit the whole Captain Falcon thing, but lions are considered a symbol of pride, Luxray is supposed to be a lion, and I have a huge amount of what could be called "competitors pride".

It also seemed the most familiar to me, and I don't know why. I also have a strange feeling that I'm never alone, even when no one's around.

Maybe Chikorita. Chikorita is one of the cutest pokémon and I'm also in love with grass type pokémon :) When I was a child I often used to play Chikorita. It was my favourite Pokémon when Gold and Silver and Johto anime came out.

Blue Mew.Why?I can be Charizard,Gardevoir AND Eevee whenever I want!!!!!

Charizard or Lugia would be awesome, flying and being able to use powerful moves

Ditto. Then I could be anything! I would NEVER be in my original form. I'd be an Arcanine, Charizard, Aipom, Larvitar, Pikachu, or Hitmontop! :D

wait, yeah ditto would be perfect..........if there were other pokemon to copy

missingno

ya i have a very random personaly

and i could glitch any electoniclal thing

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom