• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Do you wish that you could be a Pokemon?

• Total voters
Musharna - Girls think it's cute. Guys think it's creepy.

No way I can lose.

Apperenly I'm a Ralts:
Yay!
But I'd have to be a Poochyena too. Luxray, Vulpix, Abra (It sleeps 18 hours a day and is just so danm cute), Bulbasaur, Mewtwo (But I'm a girl D:), Farfetche'd and a Luxray.

Even though I love Electric and Fire types, I would want to be Staraptor because I would want to fly and Staraptor is my favorite Flying type.

Maractus. They never seemed like the caring type to me.

On second thought... *looks to avatar for guidance*

i would be an aipom there really cool and it would be fun to use your tail to do things all the time

Hmmm, Sunflora would be nice. According to the same test as the people above I got Teddiursa, which is cool cause I love honey! Slowking, Munchlax or Snorlax would be good too, they're so carefree. Maybe Farfetch'd, cause he ninja'd you!

Probably either Snivy because it is my favorite pokemon, Swadloon, because it looks anti-social (and I am very anti-social to) or Darkrai. (Darkrai also is/looks anti-social)

According to that test I took I'm a Weavile, thats fine with me.

But if I had a choice.....being Mewtwo would be pretty fun.

Heracross. Ability to fight AND fly? Yes please!

Imagine being a Meditite, only one berry a day! >.>

Probably either Dragonite (my favorite Pokemon) or Exeggutor (another favorite, plus I would get to freak people out)

Lucario FTW cause they are strong but awesome looking and not ugly and can use aura, how cool is that not to mention how fast it is. lol

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom