• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Do you wish that you could be a Pokemon?

• Total voters

9_Blastoise Demon_9

Reaction score
Gengar definately im a classclown love to play pranks hangout with my friends.Love not to be seen and scare the crap out of people imitating thier shadows fly everywhere and hangout with haunter and ghastly like the episode in season one.Tower of terror.

Either Lapras or Suicune. I love Water Types, and these are my favorite two Water Type Pokemon. I would like to use Ice Beam if I was Lapras ;-)

I'd like to be an Umbreon, since they have that msyterious look about them and tend to hang around on their own. And the whole hiding silently in the dark thing, watching and waiting. Hehe that's what I'd like to be.

I'd be a Snorlax. 'Cuz I'm fat and lazee. :-D

Or a Gengar, so I could have fun with Gardevoir. :-D

I'd be any of the canine Pokémon... not sure which. Probably Houndoom. There's just something about them that appeals to me.

Treecko, because my personality is alot like Ash's

(yes, I know it's a Sceptile now)

We are both obsessive, antisocial, and nature loving.

Dragonite or Charizard, even one of my freinds thinks if I was a Pokemon I would be Charizard.

Snorlax would be fun. Sleep constantly, wake up and eat, and smash anyone that harasses you.

Vaporeon, Flareon, or Espeon.

I wouldn't want to be Jolteon because he's spiky and hard to pet, and I wouldn't want to be Umbreon because, well, I'm more of a daytime person.

There is so many that I would be. I would be happy being either: Shinning Charizard, Flygon, Aerodactyl, Nidoking, Rhydon, Shinning Feraligatr, Shinning Aggron, Tyranitar, Shinning Groudon or Shinng Salamence. Told you I had alot.

:-D

I would be... Clefairy. Hiding in the mountains, avoiding the human race. Perfection.

Probably either a Scyther or a Houndoom. I've always been fascinated by sharp things and fire, and I'm a loner who likes darkness.(Although I like daytime too)

I'd probley be an Eevee as I'd be the center of attention and I'd have nice powers to boot once I evolve.

Being a Alakazam would be nice too, being super smart.

Being a Dewgong would be neat too, unless I get thrown in a cage and turned into a circus act.

Hehe....

I would definitely be a Pikachu! It's my favorite Pokemon, so of course I'd be a Pikachu!

And also, I think it would be fun to run around and use different attacks. =D

It would be great using Electric attacks like Thunderbolt and Thunder, and all those physical attacks like Agility and Quick Attack would be cool too!! :-D

Oh yeah, and of course, my other reason is because Ash was turned into a Pikachu in "Hocus Pokemon". I absolutely love that episode. XD Ash looked like he enjoyed it, so I bet it would be really fun to be a Pikachu!! ^_^

Last edited:
I would want to be Pikachu first of all because he's cute and second of all because he does thunderbolt which to me is very awsome to see, and if I could do that it would b so sweet.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom