• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Do you wish that you could be a Pokemon?

• Total voters
Re: Do you ever wish you could be a Pokemon?

Yes, a Sceptile...the freerunning and blades would be amazing. Or maybe Dragonite, he can do anything and he is B.A.

There is a ton of pokemon that I would want to be, so I would probably be a ditto, so I could change into anything I wanted to be!

Gardevoir or Kirlia :D They're my favorite Pokemon. Then again, being a Gothitelle or a Gothorita wouldn't be bad, either........ XD

^-- My drawing! :D

~MP, MK, HSF1, and Liz

lucario, being able to see aura and being able to jump at amazing heights and fight hand to hand while also being able to fight at a distance with aura sphere "drools"

My initial thought was Lugia. Being able to survive both underwater and being able to fly all over the planet, it seems to have something of a solitary nature which I find fits me fairly accurately. It would be wonderful to have such freedom, power, and even communicate with other creatures via telepathy. However, if the Pokédex entries are not an exaggeration, I certainly wouldn't want to destroy houses and cause 40-day storms just by flapping my wings, so... I dunno.

If I had to be one, Purrloin. It would only make sense (. .)
Though I can't say I'm fond of the prospect of being a fictional creature designed to populate a game to entertain millions of people across the world through their catching of it and consequently putting bread on Game Freak employees' already corpulent tables.

Definitely a legendary. Maybe Mew? Or Celebi, time travel would be great!

If just a regular Pokemon, I would be Zoroark. Casting Illusions on people would be so much fun.
If a legendary Pokemon then Lugia. I could swim and fly and use psychic powers. Although I would do my best to not make 40 day storms.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom