• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be any pokemon what would it be and why?

Rugeer

Reaction score
The Pokemon i would love to be would be without a doubt Charmander because it is one of the starters and it realy innocent but can cause damage if you underestimate it.

My first fursona (and last, because I don't make fursonas anymore) was a Pikachu. He's cute, speedy, and my favorite type - electric. I probably wouldn't choose him, though, since there're other things that'd interest me more at the 'mo.

Let's see... now it'd probably be Emonga. I love that little guy to death! Probably my new favorite Pokemon. ^^ He's adorable, which is my biggest reason; that and I can FLY!

For me it would be Gengar because i like tricking people and generally being mean :)

Ditto my fav pokemon and i can turn into any thing cant get better then that

Kirikizan. Awesome type. Awesome design. All around coolness.

Zorua. Someone who can trick people into thinking you're cute, and then turning into something like Sazando XD

I'm torn between two...

Mewtwo
- Levitating powers

- General badass appearance

- Telekinetic powers

- Can also shoot fire, ice, and electricity, and many, many other elemental projectiles

- Can produce barriers

- Telepathic powers

Rotom
- Can control any electronic device. Oh, what fun I could have with that ability...

I think that being Kecleon or Porygon Z could be cool; one can be invisible and the other can enter cyberspace! I'm pretty certain my girlfriend would be a cute perky buneary, lol.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom