• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be any Pokemon

For a legendary, I'd be Mew. For a non-legendary, Eevee, probably, maybe Lucario, or Vulpix.

I'd choose Meloetta, she's just too cute!

But if I had to be non-Legendary, I'd choose Espeon.

Lucario, and it kinda fits. I'm kind of a loner and not the most feminine girl I know, so I wouldn't want to be a cute little Jigglypuff or something XD
Or maybe Pikachu or Chimchar (more like Infernape) because... I like them.

If I could be a legendary... I wouldn't want to be a legendary, it sounds boring. But I'd pick Giratina or Dialga. Giratina because the reverse world is pretty and Dialga because I'd love to travel in time :p

I'd be Volcarona, my reasons why:

1. It's my icon and my username (but I thought it was spelled Valcarona at first, so it's a typo)
2. I can be beautiful and badass at the same time
3. I WOULD BE THE "SUN"!
4. I can dance in fire and not be burnt
5. I CAN FLY! *sprouts Volcarona wings and soars off into the sunset*

Legendary: Lugia

Otherwise, I would be an Umbreon. It just looks so cool and mysterious. Also, it seems quite graceful.

As much as I love Garchomp, I would actually wanna be a Blaziken. I mean, I would be a fighting chicken that cooks itself!

Hmm, should I be Gengar and torment victims by eating dreams and pretending to be shadows or be a Chandelure and burn up souls, leaving empty shells in my wake? I can't decide...

Hmm... Chandelure will do.

For a legendary, I'd have to be Giratina. Ruling over the Distortion World would be awesome and I could try and save both worlds by attempting to stop the plan of a certain emotionless megalomaniac...

Snorlax then i can just sleep and eat all my life. Spiritomb so i can fly around and destroy and terrorize people.
Mew if Legendary.

being a Togekiss would be awesome! Just fly around and throw Aura Spheres and Air Slash people XD. but i would miss my opposable thumbs...BUT WAIT! I CAN LEARN PSYCHIC! good enough.

Or a Blazkien would be pretty cool.

Last edited:
Like many ppl have said here, so many decisions. xD Hmmm.... I think some of the Pokemon that might fit me best would be:

Gardevoir - I'm usually very calm most of the time.

Alakazam - I'm extremely intelligent.

Lucario - I like spending time by myself sometimes.

Snivy - I can be quite smug at times.

Totodile - I've always been exceptionally happy-go-lucky, cheerful, and highly optimistic.

Most likely Buizel or Floatzel, I feel like the Pokemon just fit my personality very well.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom