• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be any Pokemon

I probably said this before, but I'd like to be Gardevoir.

Reason? I'd be able to Teleport anywhere, and homework will be easy (anything that requires brain usage). I'd have beautiful looks, and I'll always be a loyal and trustworthy person to my friends and family. How awesome is that?

I think I'd be a Zigzagzoon. Its design just looks ... dopey. I think that would suit me, plus since I'm a pretty generic person and Zigzagzoon are very common Pokemon, that would go hand in hand. Plus, I'd be super cute while still showcasing my dopey side. xD Also, it'd be awesome to have that fur pattern.

The Pokemon that fits me most would be... Munchlax :)

If I had a choice however... Fennekin/Snivy/Zorua and for a Legendary I would pick either Virizion or Xerneas. Not to mention most Pokemon that can fly.

Last edited:
Ditto is the only right answer. This way, you can turn into all of the pokemon, and theoretically more, and you wouldn't transform back unless you got knocked out. It's a win-win situation.

Legendaries: Shaymin or Meloetta (Why: Adorable and awesome)
Normal: Scizor or Shiny Absol (Why: Red, Awesome, Total Beasts)

Ummm probably a ghost type because then I would be able fly/levitate AND pass through solids. Not sure though; if I was given the opportunity to choose I'd had to think about it really really well :)

As a legendary Pokemon, I would be Lugia. I love water so this is the obvious choice.
As for normal Pokemon, I would be Vaporeon. I could melt into water and become invisible! I would scare the crap out of people at swimming pools :p.

Well of course it'd be Servine :p Leaf Blade is a favourite of mine, and the snazzy little hairpiece above the eye is just perfect for me. Not to mention the solar amp in the tail.

Then again, if I had to be a legend i'd take Zekrom's seat. If he's anything like a small mecha to move about he'd be easy enough to control, plus the bonus of being able to fly or slide along the floor with no socks and on carpet XD

i have a hard time choosing between Wartortle or Zoroa
Wartortle because i love turtles and i love water pokemon and water and swimming itself. Wartortles are also pretty wise and they are adorable but they can pack a punch too. I would love to be a relaxed wartortle swimming with my other Wartortle and Squirtle friends
Zoroa because they are just adorable and so sneaky. i would probably live in the streets and spend time making myself look like trainers and their pokemon. it would be a fine life. i would cause all sorts of trouble though

I would be charizard. I would love to fly and have his awesome strength. Breathing fire would just be a bonus

chimchar for non-legendary and dialga for legendary i mean wouldn't it be so cool to control time?

oh i forgot
I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature

Last edited by a moderator:
Hrm... Over 650 to choose from... some of my top picks would be:

Ditto - then I can be whatever the f*** I want!
Arcanine - very strong, protects/defends its friends with its fiery power
Deoxys - Has the ability to change into different forms with amazing capabilities
Entei - see Arcanine, also the 3rd Pokemon movie.
Swampert - the final evo of my first pokemon ever
Alakazam - the smartest pokemon and has awesome psychic powers

Those are my top choices

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom