• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be any Pokemon

WebMaster

Beast Mode!!!
Reaction score
If you could be any Pokemon, which one would you choose? Please try not to pick legends.

Note: I'm unaware if this thread's already been made somewhere. I can't see it on the first page, so I think it's ok to make one.

EDIT: You may choose a legend and a non-legend now if you wish.

Last edited:
Dongkarasu.
Reason:

It makes its Murkrow cronies bring it food. It idles its time away, grooming itself in its nest.

And its design is badass.

Snorlax,because I'm a lazy f*ck.

jk,jk,I'd be Salamence.I would look awesome and be powerful.Plus I could be equally defensive or offensive.

If I could be any Pokemon... That's the question, right? You ask 'any Pokemon' then go on to say 'no Legendaries'. Then it truly isn't any Pokemon. I ask you change either the title or that rule, because it's confusing and paradoxical.

Normal Pokemon: Hydreigon.

Legendary: Deoxys, duh.

Ooh hm... I want to be a cute Pokemon. Like Riolu or Zorua, or Magby, or even Pichu.

If I was a legendary Pokemon, I know I'd be Darkrai's wife hohoho

Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite, because they live in their secret colonies and are usually left alone. And when not it's by trainers who are apt enough to properly raise a pokémon anyway.

If I was a legendary Pokemon, I know I'd be Darkrai's wife hohoho
Would Cresselia count?

No. Cresselia's the jealous ex-girlfriend.

Actually, I'd rather be a Froslass than a Hydreigon. Don't ask why, you'll save a ton of people a ton of trouble.

Oooh, this is a toughie. Do I want to be a small, cute, helpful robot (Golett) or a huge, badass flying mech who can terrorize anyone evil (Golurk)?

Um, I'll go with small and cute so I pick Golett. Besides, I can always evolve later. ;)

Darkrai. Yeah, that'd be awesome. Asking if I'd want to be Darkrai is basically "Do you want to have all of Freddy Krueger's powers?" And of course, the answer is yes. Rayquaza or Kyurem would be nice as well. As for a non-legendary, I'd say... either Gothitelle or Bisharp. Humanoid, but with some of my favorite types and decent stats.

Larvitar. Larvitar's a lot like me. Small and cute, but when I need to, I can seriously kick some a$$! (Nope, not kidding.) And just look at Larvitar:

140893-ash_larvitar_large.jpg

Legendary: I'll pass this one, no legendary I'd want to be!

Attachments

• 140893-ash_larvitar_large.jpg
    140893-ash_larvitar_large.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 144
I would be Persian because it can live a life of comfort while still being REALLY cute!
If I was a legendary I would be... well, I wonder just look at my sig and avatar!

Legendary: Articuno, it's flying and looks absolutely amazing. And I always wanted to have Ice-powers, i just love ice.
Non-Legendary: Bulbasaur, it's my favorite pokemon and having two strong wips would be really helpful in real life.

i am torn between ariados and umbreon i also think shedinja would be fun too since i would have so few types that could hurt me.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom