• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be any Pokemon

This is a tough one... There's so many different Pokemon that I think would be cool to become: Pikachu, Charizard, Darkrai, Rayquaza, Articuno, Salamence.... Yeah, that list goes on and on...

But, if I could become just one Pokemon, I'd pick Ditto. I could transform into any other Pokemon, or even just about anything that I could think of! Heck, I could even transform back into myself when I don't feel like being a Pokemon!

I would like to be a Garchomp or a Charizard, but unfortunately im just a Snorlax....

Ooh, definitely a Smugleaf (Snivy). I can use all that confidence. And that badassery.

Umbreon. It's my favourite Pokémon and it's awesome. Very graceful, which I'm not, but active at night, which I am.

If not that then just Eevee. :3

I'll be a Ditto ! This way I would be able to transform, fly, swim, run and transform into a key like Blue's Di-San!

I'd probably be a humanoid, because anything else would be to wierd. Lucario or Zoroark I think. Oddly enough, two I wouldn't normally say I like.
EDIT: Probably Zoroark really, because Illusion would be fun to trick people with.

Vulpix would be the first choice since it really has always been the Pokémon everyone says I'd be both due to typing and my auburn, curly hair, but I could also end up a Jigglypuff (I am apparently soft and cute and I love singing. Throw in ability to float around and bam, win for me) or a Togekiss (I love flying but I will avoid being around any conflict or unhappiness whenever possible). I could go for a water type though, just because I love swimming and being in water.

Ah, decisions, decisions. :I

I'd probably pick Gallade. It's got a pretty badass design.

Plus it'd be less awkward to be with my Gardevoir wife.

If I'm allowed to be a Ditto and be every Pokemon I will gladly vote for that. Also Zorua seems to have similar powers, putting my zero imagination thinking aside I'd probably pick Lucario or Kecleon, so many choices...

Any pokemon? Well, a Luxray or a Jolteon

Why? Because they are awesome, and i'd love to be an Electric type pokemon, because they are so fast :p

Espeon or Gardevoir. Both are these are very calm, and I have always loved the idea of being psychic. xD

Legendary: I'd pick Mew for its awesome strength and that it always seems like it's having fun and playing.

Non-legendary: Something Psychic like Alakazam. Cool psychic abilities and a great IQ as well.

Legendary: Arceus. You know, being god and all.

Otherwise...Alakazam, it's psychic, plus it's I.Q. is allegedly 5000.

Lickilicky.
Or a psychic type. Using the psychic powers would be cool and using moves like Hypnosis if I got annoyed I could put them to sleep for 2-5 turns, he he he.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom