• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be any Pokemon

If I could be any species of Pokemon, I would want to be Cresselia, so I could save people from their bad dreams.

If I could be any particular Pokemon, I would want to be Reshiram in the white versions, because I would be close to N.

If I could be any species of Pokemon, but I couldn't pick legendaries, I would probably want to be a Zorua. Illusion and disguises are nice, but its true form is also cute as the dickens. And in the immortal words of Fluttershy, "YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE ME!"

In pure PMD style if you could turn into any Pokemon which would it be?

If you could turn into any Pokemon what would it be?

You awaken in a Pokemon world with talking Pokemon and all that, you could be any Pokemon...
Though this isn't about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, you could just avoid rescue teams altogether and just hang out in the forest and eat berries, sleep, fight, do whatever you want.
Would you want to be strong?
Lazy?
Have awesome psychic powers?
Be tiny?
Big?
Just a few examples, Legendaries count too.

Re: In pure PMD style if you could turn into any Pokemon which would it be?

Darkrai. I always wanted to know people's dreams, and get into them and cause nightmares if I wished. Plus, Darkrai looks epic; all ghostly white and flowing black.

An Abra. So cute. Eventually evolving into an Alakazam, which has an epic beard and is the smartest living thing. Ever!

Frikkin' Charizard.

Flying around and being a boss. Oh yes.

Aggron. It's my favorite, obviously. And smashing things, eating and defending my mountain, oh you know.

Kingler....idk just always though he was awesome :p

Gardevoir, of course. It'd be awesome.

Anything that's a Fire/Flying type...

Or maybe just a Zorua...

It's pretty obvious what I would be: a Leafeon. It's just pretty awesome. I could get energy and food from the sun, which is awesome in and of itself, and just chill all day. Also, it's a lot like me in the sense that it doesn't want to fight.

Flygon, because for me its cool.

I would like to be either Gardevoir or Absol. Both are lone guardians, and very powerful and beautiful creatures.

Zekrom, if I want to. Or Groudon , to use Body Slam to make Earthquake... If I want to turn into non-legendary ones, I'll be Emboar or Golurk, or Eevee instead...

Frikkin' Charizard.

Flying around and being a boss. Oh yes.

And then die by touching a pebble, truly amazing.

Just kidding, I like Charizard and its weakness is really unfortunate.

I'd like to be Serperior, just cause it looks so awesome and refined.

Or Zekrom.

since you said we can pick a legend and a non legend
my legend pick would be Mew, i could transform,float/fly, pretty much do anything and have fun and be childish which is just like me!
my non-legend pick would be Gothita because i like how she looks plus what she evolves too ..and i just plain love psychic moves :)

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom