• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

If you could give Ash an Eevee, What would it become?

If Ash had an Eevee, What would you like it to evolve into?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Flareon

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Espeon

Votes: 47 46.1%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Don't evolve Ash's Eevee

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Don't give Ash an Eevee

Votes: 17 16.7%

• Total voters

owenpeterson

Reaction score
Ash has been to 6 regions throughout his travels, and a few of them have their own Eevee evolution stages. Yet Ash has not been given a SINGLE EEVEE once. A few of Ash's friends have had Eevee, Gary, May, and now Serena. I don't see anything wrong with Ash having at least one Eevee.

Let's just say that Ash somehow manages to get an Eevee of his own. What do you think it would eventually evolve into? Which Eeveelution can you best imagine Ash having?

Almonds

Lovely
Reaction score
If he were to get an Eevee, I'd say Jolteon since Ash best works with speedy pokemon.

DracoMan

NCIS Special Agent
Reaction score
If he were to get an Eevee, I'd say Jolteon since Ash best works with speedy pokemon.

I doubt Ash would get another Electric Pokémon. He's never trained one besides Pikachu.

I'd figure on either Espeon or Umbreon, since those are friendship-based evolutions, and friendship is one thing that he's consistently good with. Either that or the next generation will introduce a new Eeveelution and we can add that to the choices.

D

Deleted member 72389

I think Sylveon or Espeon would be a good choice because he doesn't have a fairy or psychic type yet. If he gets an Eevee I want it to evolve into a type which he hasn't gotten yet. I think a steel-type or ghost-type Eeveelution would also work.
Jolteon, Umbreon, Glaceon and others are good options but they won't add anything new or unique typing-wise to his team.

KrspaceT

Reaction score
It really depends on the team he had at the time. I mean, would an Umbreon make sense on his Unova team when he has two Dark-Types?

But I could see him work with any of them really.

Lillie

Get in the bag Nebby
Reaction score
I think Leafeon since I haven't seen any promotions of it in the anime. Serena is most likely getting Sylveon so it makes no sense for Ash to get it imo.

Nicolas721

Reaction score
I would prefer no Eevee at all, it's a species that will never need any sort of reintroduction and it doesn't have the best moveset. If Ash has to have it, then please evolve it in 1 episode, into something cool.

Anyway, Flareon is the only one who fits Ash in my opinion, the others are too girly, too peaceful or Electric-typed.

Rexgon

Reaction score
If Ash get a Eevee it will evolve in a Future Generation Eeveelution

sc190191

more afraid of you
Reaction score
Leafeon is the best one and he doesn't have a grass type now...of course he and Serena can't both have one. I would imagine the only chance he would get one would be to promote a new eeveelution, which based on past track records won't be for a long time or ever

Jersey Jimmy

live fast die frequently
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
I really don't think he needs one since Serena's got that covered, but if he did have an Eevee, it'd be better off evolving into Espeon. He's never trained a Psychic-type and Serena's already getting Sylveon anyway.

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Espeon is one I think he'd work well with, and Eevee does evolve into Espeon through friendship in the daylight. Ash is very good at connecting with his Pokemon, so I can see him having one evolve into Espeon. Its a shame that the writers seem to be against him having a Psychic type, though.

Arceus the Dragon

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
Everyone knows that Serena is getting Sylveon. Ash could get a Jolteon because it is a speedy pokemon or Espeon because Gary has Umbreon.

KrisiChiki

Fluffy!
Reaction score
I voted the last option because I can't decide.. but I suppose Umbreon/Espeon would suit him because of the friendship mechanic.

Shadowlarvitar

Reaction score
Umbreon..... he needs a pure Dark type and I wanted him to obtain one since the Johto days.

If he got Sylveon, that would just be beyond crappy writing

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Top Bottom