• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could give Ash an Eevee, What would it become?

If Ash had an Eevee, What would you like it to evolve into?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Flareon

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Espeon

Votes: 47 46.1%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Don't evolve Ash's Eevee

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Don't give Ash an Eevee

Votes: 17 16.7%

• Total voters
Espeon with Magic Bounce, Psychic, Signal Beam, Last Resort, and Dazzling Gleam. Yep, that's my dream for Ash.

Leafeon seems like it would fit Ash.

Though Red in the game having an Espeon is a fair reasoning for Ash ending up with one.

I wouldn't want him to get one. But if I had to answer i'd say having a Jolteon serve as his replacement electric type for a "rescue Pikachu arc" would be pretty cool. If not probably an Espeon for the reasons mentioned or Leafeon so we can get the grass slot out of the way.

Leafeon. It needs more main character representation and his Kalos team still needs a Grass type.

I was originally going to go Vaporeon, 'cause why not? But then I realized Gary has an Umbreon. While Red (Ash's counterpart) has an Espeon in both the games and manga, so giving Ash one would be perfect.

Hmm. I voted for Slyveon before, but I feel that'd be a tad bit redundant since Serena owns one (yes, I'm aware Ash and his friends share multiple of the same species among them).

At this point, I'd say give him the newest Eeveelution(s). That or a female Sylveon or Glaceon. Or maybe just an Eevee, given the new Let's Go series. Pikachu & Eevee owned by Ash would be pretty marketable (and both have exclusive Z-moves).

When you think about it, it would be interesting to give everyone to an Eeveelution:

Sophocles - Jolteon
Gladion - Umbreon
Mallow - Leafeon
Kiawe - Flareon
Ilima - Eevee
Lillie - Glaceon or Sylveon
Lana - Vaporeon
Ash - Espeon

Espeon, because it'd be interesting to finally see him with a Psychic type after all these years
Umbreon would be my usual choice but until this saga ends that isn't even possible due to Gladion.

Espeon, because it'd be interesting to finally see him with a Psychic type after all these years
Umbreon would be my usual choice but until this saga ends that isn't even possible due to Gladion.
I don't think that would be an issue. Paul having a Torterra and Gliscor didn't inexplicably prevent Ash's Grotle and Gligar from evolving, after all.

That or a female Sylveon
Why not a shiny male Sylveon?

So... I do not see Ash using a stone/rock to evolve Eevee unless the Eevee in question itself wanted to evolve into one of those Eeveelutions.
That leaves Sylveon, Umbreon and Espeon.
Ash trains a lot during daytime but very, very rarely in nighttime so Ash'll probably get an Espeon or Sylveon.
Personally I prefer Espeon and it’d be a nice contrast with Gary's Umbreon.

That’s good logic but I don’t feel as though Espeon or Sylveon’s personalities match Ash. I think that Umbreon matches Ash more.

That’s good logic but I don’t feel as though Espeon or Sylveon’s personalities match Ash.
If they're 100% loyal to the games in this instance and depict Eevee to Espeon as a friendship-based evolution, then I think they'll both be close enough with each other for the personality clash to not matter anymore. Similarly, if it is a problem like you say then they'd care enough about the other to work through the bumps.

Really, I only see Ash being completely incompatible with a wild Espeon. An Eevee he raised to evolution himself? Nope.

SEEMS LIKE YOUR WISH WILL CONE TRUE!!!

although ash will seems to have the unevolvable eevee of LGPE and it has a weird hair style

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom