• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could give Ash an Eevee, What would it become?

If Ash had an Eevee, What would you like it to evolve into?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Flareon

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Espeon

Votes: 47 46.1%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Don't evolve Ash's Eevee

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Don't give Ash an Eevee

Votes: 17 16.7%

• Total voters
If Eevee doesn't evolve, it doesn't suitable for Ash....
I think they definitely give new type for Eevee evolution just like lycanrock...
Only remaining type is flying,rock, ground, ghost, steel, bug, poison , dragon and normal too ( I think)..
Most likely they give ground or dragon or normal type...
I think Eevee evolved into normal type Pokemon ...

That moment when a 2015 thread about Ash's Eeveelution got revived shortly before a poster featuring Ash with Eevee. We may just have a time-traveller in our midst.

Are we 100% certain that the Eevee will be Ash's though? I mean, is there the chance that Lillie gets it so the writers can make an Alotales/Glaceon duo? There could very well be some sort of unexpected curveball with this whole thing. I for one thought they'd use Ilima to promote Eevee here.

Pokemon media seems to treat Eevee as the "female" equivalent of Pikachu, for some reason. I could see Lilie to get it.

The poster's Eevee is male, though.
Just like Piplup.
images

The poster's Eevee is male, though.

The tail design doesn't confirm it's male since the gender difference is only exclusive to the starter, though if it's with Ash, it's more likely to be male, but it could easily be female.

The tail design doesn't confirm it's male since the gender difference is only exclusive to the starter, though if it's with Ash, it's more likely to be male, but it could easily be female.

This Eevee is most probably supposed to represent the starter Eevee in LGPE though, having that punk rock-resembling hairstyle.

I've been thinking about it, and it seems unusual that they gave him both Pikachu and Eevee. Giving it to Lilie is still possible.

In an episode ash was asked which eevee evolution is best.
And ash replied
Ah..Ahhh.. surely espeon is...
And malo said
No....No... It of course lefeon
And Sophocles said
It is jeolteon......Hoo..

Not confirmed this is screenshot of skit
Ok...
It was from entity mays
@EscLucy

Oh how cute. Ash would prefer having Espeon even though he's never trained a Psychic-type before.

Anyway, this "skit" was in March. So I dunno if it was even foreshadowing what'll happen past October when Eevee joins the cast.

Last edited:
what about a new eevee type? steel, poison, ghost or dragon?

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom