• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could give Ash an Eevee, What would it become?

If Ash had an Eevee, What would you like it to evolve into?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Flareon

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Espeon

Votes: 47 46.1%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Don't evolve Ash's Eevee

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Don't give Ash an Eevee

Votes: 17 16.7%

• Total voters

owenpeterson

Reaction score
Ash has been to 6 regions throughout his travels, and a few of them have their own Eevee evolution stages. Yet Ash has not been given a SINGLE EEVEE once. A few of Ash's friends have had Eevee, Gary, May, and now Serena. I don't see anything wrong with Ash having at least one Eevee.

Let's just say that Ash somehow manages to get an Eevee of his own. What do you think it would eventually evolve into? Which Eeveelution can you best imagine Ash having?

If he were to get an Eevee, I'd say Jolteon since Ash best works with speedy pokemon.

I doubt Ash would get another Electric Pokémon. He's never trained one besides Pikachu.

I'd figure on either Espeon or Umbreon, since those are friendship-based evolutions, and friendship is one thing that he's consistently good with. Either that or the next generation will introduce a new Eeveelution and we can add that to the choices.

I think Sylveon or Espeon would be a good choice because he doesn't have a fairy or psychic type yet. If he gets an Eevee I want it to evolve into a type which he hasn't gotten yet. I think a steel-type or ghost-type Eeveelution would also work.
Jolteon, Umbreon, Glaceon and others are good options but they won't add anything new or unique typing-wise to his team.

It really depends on the team he had at the time. I mean, would an Umbreon make sense on his Unova team when he has two Dark-Types?

But I could see him work with any of them really.

I would prefer no Eevee at all, it's a species that will never need any sort of reintroduction and it doesn't have the best moveset. If Ash has to have it, then please evolve it in 1 episode, into something cool.

Anyway, Flareon is the only one who fits Ash in my opinion, the others are too girly, too peaceful or Electric-typed.

If Ash get a Eevee it will evolve in a Future Generation Eeveelution

Leafeon is the best one and he doesn't have a grass type now...of course he and Serena can't both have one. I would imagine the only chance he would get one would be to promote a new eeveelution, which based on past track records won't be for a long time or ever

I really don't think he needs one since Serena's got that covered, but if he did have an Eevee, it'd be better off evolving into Espeon. He's never trained a Psychic-type and Serena's already getting Sylveon anyway.

Espeon is one I think he'd work well with, and Eevee does evolve into Espeon through friendship in the daylight. Ash is very good at connecting with his Pokemon, so I can see him having one evolve into Espeon. Its a shame that the writers seem to be against him having a Psychic type, though.

Everyone knows that Serena is getting Sylveon. Ash could get a Jolteon because it is a speedy pokemon or Espeon because Gary has Umbreon.

I voted the last option because I can't decide.. but I suppose Umbreon/Espeon would suit him because of the friendship mechanic.

Umbreon..... he needs a pure Dark type and I wanted him to obtain one since the Johto days.

If he got Sylveon, that would just be beyond crappy writing

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom