• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

Regiruler

Miss me?
Reaction score
If you had the option to have any superpower(s), what/which would you choose?
I'm not going to list all of mine right now (it's a big list), but one power I wish I could have is Geokinesis.

Pyrokinesis. I would PWN everyone in a Cooking Contest.

Manipulation of reality.

I can make a cake, or destroy Saturn!

It's hard to pick from these:
-Telekinesis
-Mind Control
-Stealth/invisibility
-Telepathy

I would want Telekinesis or the ability to bring world peace.

This is a very interesting question, but I'd chose Telekinesis.

To warp reality. I can do whatever I want.
*warps up a new car* :D

Reality warping is the ultimate one that I would have, but flight without the need to breathe is great for exploring in space.

Elemental manipulation.

KUNG FU ACTION JESUS!

The ability to flash-freeze anything, even the air itself.

But you knew that already. =P

I'd have the power to reach through my computer's monitor so I can stab people in the face.

It would have to be Green Lantern's Power- the ring thingy.

Thanks.

Invisiblity fer perverted actions.

Mind Reading, like Matt Parkman's ability in Heroes would be freaking amazing. So long as you could turn it off.

Back
Top Bottom