• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If You Could Have Any Exotic Pets, What Would You Have?

edeneh

My boobies are big
Reaction score
I've had a few exotic pets throughout my life. I had a turtle and a crab, and my current exotic pet is a skinny pig. But this beauty is what I would love to have:
axolotl.jpg

It's called an axolotl; it's like a cross between a wooper and a mudkip. I think it would be an amazing exotic pet ♥

A Green Iguana. I'm not sure why, they just fascinate me.

I'd like to probably have a sea serpent or some other mythological monster.

I'd say a Lammergeier/Bearded Vulture. Those things are HUGE, and can be tamed. And besides, wouldn't it be great to own a deadly vulture?

Komodo Dragon. Those things are strong. Who needs a moat filled with crocodiles when you've got komodo dragons?

Either an iguana or a turtle. I think I'd prefer the turtle though.

A Chameleon, a white fox, a white owl, or a snow leopard. I just love white animals for some reason.

My heart is set on getting an iguana. I've always wanted one. I'd also like a Koala

I've had a few exotic pets throughout my life. I had a turtle and a crab, and my current exotic pet is a skinny pig. But this beauty is what I would love to have:
axolotl.jpg

It's called an axolotl; it's like a cross between a wooper and a mudkip. I think it would be an amazing exotic pet ♥

axolotals are exotic?

They are a pretty common pet were I live.

But anyways, I would have either a female platypus (the males are venomous) or koala or a Quokka!

Yes, a Quokka would be awesome. If not, I guess I could settle with a pademelon.

If not them, then maybe a small wallaby.

But I would prefer a Quokka.

axolotals are exotic?

They are a pretty common pet were I live.

But anyways, I would have either a female platypus (the males are venomous) or koala or a Quokka!

Yes, a Quokka would be awesome. If not, I guess I could settle with a pademelon.

If not them, then maybe a small wallaby.

But I would prefer a Quokka.

Nobody owns an axolotl where I am x) when I wrote and presented my genetics paper on the axolotls ability to regenerate lost limbs my professor asked me if it was a real animal x)

Nobody owns an axolotl where I am x) when I wrote and presented my genetics paper on the axolotls ability to regenerate lost limbs my professor asked me if it was a real animal x)

What the hell?

Where I live, show a 6 year-old kid a picture of an axolotal, 50% of the time, they will say "it's an axolotal"

No offence, but your professor was probably a dingbat.

A Toucan would make a nice pet. They are beautiful, I am not allergic to them, and they wouldn't be too messy or disruptive.

a Crumple-Horned Snorkack.

or a lizard would be cool too.

Back
Top Bottom