• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could have any super power or power, what would it be?

xawesomatorx

Awesomating everything
Reaction score
Pretty self-explanatory. If you could have any super power what would it be and how would you use it??

My answer:
I would have the ability to manipulate time. I could do an exam in no time at all, i could learn about something that hasn't happened yet, i could even watch rain fall in super slow-motion. I could put a time warp on anything and could "go" to any date in time. It would be EPIC!! (i like using epic a lot)

I'd want a power that could maybe make things I think of into reality. Like, if I was thinking about baklava and wished I had some, then it would appear. Oh, oh, and then if I thought about how I want Kaito and N as my lovers, then that they shall be. XD

Also, if I want to know the answers to an exam, then the answer would come to me.

The power to stop time - I always end up thinking about this during my exams, It'd be so awesome to be able to just stop time, use my notes on my exam and then just continue time and sit there smugly. OR control people using stop-motion. OR stop time to punch someone in the face, then continue time.

OR

The power to change peoples gender - Just because it'd be funny.

The power to bend and fold space. I could go anywhere anytime, take people with me, link any two points in the Universe, stuff like that.

Teleporting. Then I could actually sleep up till like 15 minutes before my class starts. (Well, I do that anyway, but I wouldn't be late XD)

Mind control. Life would be awesome. "I am exempt from the math test." "I do not have homework." "You will give me 50 bucks."

Precognition or telepathy.

With PC, you could see any horrible accidents that would happen and stop them. Telepathy is almost the same thing, too. Someone planning to kill someone. You could stop them. v.v

I'd love to have super duper luck, so that absolutely everything goes how I wanted it to. Even the strongest super villains wouldn't stand a chance against that!

But if that doesn't count, super speed sounds like a useful multipurpose power. You could go anywhere on the planet and build the tallest skyscrapers ever in less than a microsecond. And win any game of snap.

The ability to turn into a fridge magnet. Yeah, now that's original.

The power to stop time - I always end up thinking about this during my exams, It'd be so awesome to be able to just stop time, use my notes on my exam and then just continue time and sit there smugly. OR control people using stop-motion. OR stop time to punch someone in the face, then continue time.

OR

The power to change peoples gender - Just because it'd be funny.
That shit would be hilarious.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom