• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could have any super power or power, what would it be?

Flying or teleportation. Just so I can go visit my online friends whenever I wanted to... :p

Shape shifter/Morphing or into anything i want, plus i'll have all powers lol.

Shapeshifting. Down to specifics such as being able to revert to my 'form' when I was healthier.

I wouldn't want immortality, and having the option of immortality is not even the reason I'd want the ability like that. I'd just like to be able to make sure I could live at least a normal length life. Plus other benefits of shape-shifting, like making myself prettier. xD

I changed my mind. I want Teleportation because then I can stay late at school without having to worry about missing the last train home or calling my mom to pick me up.

Teleportation to be able to go anywhere I want easily and escape harm as well. The Ability to read minds since I've always wanted to do that.

Telekinesis. just the thought of moving objects with your mind is badass!!

If you could have any superpower

What would it be, what would you do with it and why did you pick it? Also feel free to discuss how they would be reacted to in real life but keep discussions tasteful.

Personally I would have the ability to actively look into the future like Nicolas Cage's character in Next even if it is only for a few minutes. I'd make a ton of money gambling (horse racing, smal lotteries), be unstoppable in any video game (might also be a pro gamer) and possibly join the police force/army and be the best marksman in the world since I can preview every shot until I get it right and I can see my enemies coming before they're even in the area. As a bonus it would be difficult for others to prove I have this power since it can all be chalked up to luck or skill as long as I'm careful when I use it in public.

Re: If you could have any superpower

Well I would have all sorts of psychic powers like telekinesis, being able to teleport etc. I could use those powers for like maybe brainwashing some people into giving me free video games, a mansion, maybe even becoming the king of a country or controlling enough people into making a new one but the downside would be that there are going to be other people with those ''tricks'' and they might try to eliminate me for my power and I cannot mind control everyone at the same time and they will notice some supernatural things like a guy that robbed a bank disappear from thin air away from the police or making a car float in the sky. I picked those superpowers because of the Psychic type Pokémon which have those abilities except they are nothumans.

I don't think i'd want to see the future or any kind of telekinesis, they seem like powers you'd have to work on controlling. Invisibility sounds cool, I don't know what i'd actually do to make use of it though. Any kind of flying would terrify me. Eh, i'll go with invisibility, as long as I can turn it on and off at will :b

Shapeshifting is and will always be my dream superpower.

Hmm the power to traverse through different dimensions would be cool. I'd go visit all sorts of alternate and parallel worlds. Would be even cooler if alternate dimensions from books, movies, and tv shows existed as well.
Either that or time travel, go see the dinosaurs and early human ancestors. Though that could be dangerous, wouldn't want to cause a time paradox.

I want.... ngggg...

Superpower... ngggg...

I want to be able to write books just by imagine things. And automatically translate them in perfect senses for all languages.

This may be simple. But it get me enough to able to think all perfect stories in my head but too lazy to write them down or have problem with English...

It'd be pretty cool to have Starfire's powers, especially the one where she can learn any language by stealing a kiss from someone who spoke that language.

And electrical powers would also be way cool, easily my second choice.

But above all else, I'd want the power to bend and fold space; create and manipulate warp bubbles, wormholes and such. But also be able so anchor them in relation to other things. It'd be pretty dumb to have a wormhole in a point in absolute space, then it'd fly off relative to us as soon as I created it. If I were to get creative with it, I could not only eliminate my hour-and-a-half commute, but show up to see whatever friend I feel like, enable instantaneous intercity travel, link places like LA and Tokyo for example, warp space so I could fly, even create portals to other worlds. Or I could get evil and pull off the greatest heists in history, pop out of nowhere, give foreign leaders wedgies and pop out beforte they saw me so they'd blame each other, and cause international incidents while I get rich.

Whenever people ask that I usually say that I'd have the power to change peoples gender at will, for many many different reasons (mainly for the shits n' giggles). But actually I'd really enjoy the ability to control people at will by like, my ghost/spirit/I dunno entering their body and then just control them while my body is just like on an auto-pilot. I'm a little... controlling... and power mad when left to my own devices because I get really stressed when I watch people do stupid things over and over again. It's a little bit of a maniacal idea, but life would be so much easier.
Firstly, If I don't like someone, I can control them and make them do something stupid like fart loudly in public. If I get bored in lectures, I could control anyone in the class and just make them do stupid things, I could even control the lecturer and make him/her say something like "5 minute break!" or "You can all leave early". During exams I could possess smarter people and find out the answers, or I can posses people I don't like and make them mess up their exams so they have to resit them.

...but actually I'm a really nice person so I'd probably just use it for boring things like possessing someone going to the cinema so I can watch the film instead of them, or possessing drunk people so they can get home safe.

Superspeed. That way, I won't have to wait for my bus, and I can take an extra hour to spend at home before I go to work instead. Heck, I could go get a McDonald's during break. :D

Telekinesis, because the tv remote isn't gonna get itself.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom