• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could inject any fictional character from another place in the show....

Sombra29

Irrationally Logical
Reaction score
...What kind of madness would happen?

Lets have some fun discussing the possibilities of The Doctor instructing Brock medicine or how bizarre an scenario of Dawn´s buneary battling against Bugs Bunny would be.

In other words,go crazy and have fun!

Last edited:
Oh man, if Orihime Inoue or Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach met Brock, I think he'd have a heart attack XD

Have Shinji Ikari from Evangelion as Ash's newest male companion and Hotaru Tomoe as his female companion!!

For the leader of the new gang in the pokemon region, I'd use the Joker (Dark Knight's version...)

Ulquiorra Schiffer from Bleach as Ash's next travelling companion. Just because.

Also:

Trainer Maka would like to battle!
Trainer Maka sent out SOUL!

Raven Baxter: I just had a vision!

Raven used Future Sight.

LOL That just made my day!

So yeah...

Uryu Ishida from Bleach would be Ash's new male travel companion. He would be the new Brock/Dento expy and would tell Ash lots of new, useful information that the rest of the audience would know. He also has a bit of a perverted side like Brock...

I also agree with Raven Baxter being Ash's female companion. lol I miss that show...

Also, Candace Flynn/Konata Izumi just for the lulz.

Lets put pedobear into the pokemon show witch has MOSTLY 10/12 YEAR OLD KIDS IN IT and see what happens next!

^ Is that an...Ursaring?

No, there's something...different about it.

I can see it now.

I know it will sound unoriginal but, the cast of Digimon (the first series). That would be so much fun.

Marty McFly and Doc Brown

"Pikachu, Thunderbolt!"
"What the hell is a Thunderbolt?!"

"Are you telling me, that you built a time machine....out of a Vaporeon?!"

"Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!"
"Let's see if you bastards can do 90."

"There's that word again, 'heavy'. Why's everything so heavy in the future? Has gravity been intensified for 5 turns?"

"Oh god they found me. I don't know how, but they found me. Run for it Marty!"
"Who?! Who?!"
"Who do you think?! The Lisyans!"

And so on.

Marty McFly and Doc Brown

"Pikachu, Thunderbolt!"
"What the hell is a Thunderbolt?!"

"Are you telling me, that you built a time machine....out of a Vaporeon?!"

"Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!"
"Let's see if you bastards can do 90."

"There's that word again, 'heavy'. Why's everything so heavy in the future? Has gravity been intensified for 5 turns?"

"Oh god they found me. I don't know how, but they found me. Run for it Marty!"
"Who?! Who?!"
"Who do you think?! The Lisyans!"

And so on.

The 'Lisyan' and 'heavy' lines really made my day... ( Tells a lot about my day :p )

I'd like a Crayon Shin-chan crossover with Pokémon. Now that Takeshi is gone Shin would be a good replacement for one episode or two. Maybe even a "second" Masato, only much more active.

I'd put capttian falcon in. Go CAPTAIN FALCON!!! CAPTAIN FALCON used FALCO PAWNCH!!!!!!!!! The foe's pokemon has been PWND!!!

I would like to see some non-Japanese cartoons crossovers, to be honest.

* One of the greatest crossover would likely be Phineas and Ferb. Imagine the possibilities of this when Summer arrives! Like making their own "Pokemon" or building their Pokemon farm and so on.
* Kim Possible would be a nice fit too, with all those action going on, and more importantly, Lampshade Hanging!
* American Dragon would be nice too, because mythical creature are their main draw, and Pokemon does look like "mythical" creatures too.

At this point, I am not well versed with many of the new Western Animation, so I am sure some of you can come up with others that I couldn't think of!

Thanks for reading.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom