• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

If you could pick five old Pokémon for the Galar Pokédex...

ItalianBaptist

Informed Casual
Reaction score
Based on what has not been confirmed so far...

Rockruff line
Lillipup line
Oddish line
Teddiursa line
Swinub line

Also as far as starters go, if we have to lose some my suggestion would be to cut it in half and give us 1, 6, 7 & 8 in this game. The Kalos and Alola starters are solid designs, they fit the Galar region well (particularly the Kalos guys), and all the Smash bros fighters remain intact (excluding Mewtwo but I’m 99.9% sure he’s in too since Mew is confirmed and IGN poll).

TheHungryBox

Reaction score
Nidoran line (more so the male)
Magmar line
Sandile line (alternatively Swinub line)
Tynamo line
Jangmo-o line

Honorable Mentions: Marill line, Yanma line, Heracross, Gligar line, Shroomish line, Drillbur line, Venipede line, Litwick line, Larvesta line, Helioptile line, Tyrunt line

Kung Fu Ferret

Horrific God of Decay
Reaction score
In no particular order
Mienshao, Krookodile, Mr. Mime, Aegislash, Luxray

Last edited:

Matleo

Reaction score
Kricketune line with secondary ability Soundproof or a new sound based ability, with Disarming voice, Clanging scales and more sound moves.

Pokemon with armor in description and battle armor ability. Stunfisk?

Peridorito

Space rock
Reaction score
  1. Tepig line
  2. Froakie line
  3. Helioptile line
  4. Sandygast line
  5. Tyrogue line