• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

If you could pick five old Pokémon for the Galar Pokédex...

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Much to my displeasure because if I had to pick an annoying bat, I'd choose zubat any day. Major hate for the winged cottonball.
Yeah, Noibat's the best out of the bats for the me, zubat being second and Woobat being an abomination.

Last edited:

Camille

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Never really liked the Woobat line. Not only are they ugly, but Swoobat's cry is annoying, it has very disappointing stats, and at least Crobat's typing is unique. Hopefully Zubat is still in the Galar dex, but less common than it was in earlier games.

Oriden

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I would rather keep Woobat and Noibat over Zubat. 19 years seeing Zubat made me sick of it.
=P Zubat's cuter, though.

Who could hate these faces?

prog rocker

Reaction score

Someone that has seen them for 90% of their life?

Hunter Talon

Reaction score

The Noivern and Swoobat lines have themes. Zubat line is just a bat. Sorry, but I find their designs boring.

Also, they are not nearly as cute either.

And like prog said, I have been irritated by them for for so long that it is inconceivable to me that I could tolerate another cave with their usual appearance rates.

Even if they were rare, I've been conditioned to displeasure upon their appearance, so it would always feel unpleasant to me. But I suppose I can live with that.

Oriden

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
I have seen enough cute zubat art that I can't hate them. They're precious babies. XD

I would friggin' murder a woobat, though- ugly ass cottonballs that evolve into pigbats, no thank you.

BackSet

Silence!
Reaction score
But... but Crobat!

Who's gonne take the spot as the last member of the evil team leader's pokemon team?

AngryBinacle

Reaction score
Evil teams should have better/varied rosters that fit their agenda instead of poison Pokémon #64784. Even when they're not poison-type, they're usually quite same-y. Regional rodents, Drowzee's, some dark-types... That's usually it.

Last edited:

OdieCanardian

Certified know-it-all
Reaction score
Since Ferroseed and Ferrothorn got confirmed a while ago, I'd like to replace them with the Sandygast line.

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
  1. Deerling line
  2. Ducklett line
  3. Lillipup line
  4. Flabebe line
  5. Comfey