• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh If you could pick five old Pokémon for the Galar Pokédex...

Never really liked the Woobat line. Not only are they ugly, but Swoobat's cry is annoying, it has very disappointing stats, and at least Crobat's typing is unique. Hopefully Zubat is still in the Galar dex, but less common than it was in earlier games.

I'm sorry, but I would rather keep Woobat and Noibat over Zubat. 19 years seeing Zubat made me sick of it.
=P Zubat's cuter, though.

Who could hate these faces?

batty_by_mewitti_d68pa0d-fullview.jpg

=P Zubat's cuter, though.

Who could hate these faces?

The Noivern and Swoobat lines have themes. Zubat line is just a bat. Sorry, but I find their designs boring.

Also, they are not nearly as cute either.

And like prog said, I have been irritated by them for for so long that it is inconceivable to me that I could tolerate another cave with their usual appearance rates.

Even if they were rare, I've been conditioned to displeasure upon their appearance, so it would always feel unpleasant to me. But I suppose I can live with that.

But... but Crobat!

Who's gonne take the spot as the last member of the evil team leader's pokemon team?

Evil teams should have better/varied rosters that fit their agenda instead of poison Pokémon #64784. Even when they're not poison-type, they're usually quite same-y. Regional rodents, Drowzee's, some dark-types... That's usually it.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom