• NMLewis takes on a Tough challenge. Can he win a Normal Rank Contest? Watch here to find out!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcemnt thread for details.

If you could revive one finished/cancelled TV show for one last season...

dig

/
Reaction score
  • Staff
...what would you pick and why?

I'd really love another season of Frasier, following the titular character in his new life and catching up with his Seattle family. I love the show so much, and I have great faith that an extra season wouldn't dilute how much I love it. I think another season would be like catching up with the gang for me.

Ey b0ss
Reaction score
Sonic Underground.
They never even find their freaking mother! And the finale wasn't even a finale!

Beep Boop
Reaction score
Firefly, because it only has one season and it definitely deserves more.

You are beautiful to me, exile
Reaction score
Samurai Jack. Of course we'll also need to revive Mako.

Mutha'uckas
Reaction score
Probably Lost because I wasn't ready to say goodbye to the characters yet.

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
Sonic SatAM. They were supposed to have a third season, but it got cancelled. I wouldn't have minded it so much if season 2 didn't end on a cliffhanger. =(

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!

Because there would be one final battle, and for some reason, it cancelled.

back to the start
Reaction score
Probably Freaks and Geeks. I've read about the plans Paul Feig had for later seasons and I would honestly give a lot to be living in a world where they were fulfilled.

I'd want more than one more season, though...

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Code Lyoko. I don't feel like they ended Evolution the way they should've. I want to see XANA wiped out FOR GOOD(not being left dormant in Tyron's supercomputer), Aelita reuniting with her mother, and seeing the Lyoko Warriors stop Professor Tyron. I wanna see a 6th season with 30 episodes done the right way by switching back to 2D animation on Earth while keeping the 3D on Lyoko. Also while we're at it, lets bring back the voice actors.

Monoceros
Reaction score
Transformers: Animated.

The writers had plans on doing things in a fourth season that never happened--Mini-Cons, anyone?--but Cartoon Network killed it after three. It doesn't help that the "ending" didn't really seem like an ending and felt a bit rushed.

We are but men
Reaction score
Scrubs

With J.D. and Carla ofc
I miss Scrubs ;_;

Jacen the Robot Floatzel
Reaction score
There are a number of shows I would like to be revived, but if any, I'd pick Young Justice because it ended on a cliffhanger and I really wanted to know what would have happened next.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Stargate Atlantis. It could have had a sixth season, and the movie never got made.

I aim to misbehave
Reaction score
Young Justice or Firefly. Hmmm, MAYBE Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles too.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Hamtaro. It's the reason why I had a ton of hamsters as a kid, plus I miss the ham hams.