• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: If you could revive one finished/cancelled TV show for one last season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
...what would you pick and why?

I'd really love another season of Frasier, following the titular character in his new life and catching up with his Seattle family. I love the show so much, and I have great faith that an extra season wouldn't dilute how much I love it. I think another season would be like catching up with the gang for me.

Twin Peaks, that cliffhanger was so bad.

Sonic Underground.
They never even find their freaking mother! And the finale wasn't even a finale!

Samurai Jack. Of course we'll also need to revive Mako.

Probably Lost because I wasn't ready to say goodbye to the characters yet.

Sonic SatAM. They were supposed to have a third season, but it got cancelled. I wouldn't have minded it so much if season 2 didn't end on a cliffhanger. =(

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!

Because there would be one final battle, and for some reason, it cancelled.

Probably Freaks and Geeks. I've read about the plans Paul Feig had for later seasons and I would honestly give a lot to be living in a world where they were fulfilled.

I'd want more than one more season, though...

Code Lyoko. I don't feel like they ended Evolution the way they should've. I want to see XANA wiped out FOR GOOD(not being left dormant in Tyron's supercomputer), Aelita reuniting with her mother, and seeing the Lyoko Warriors stop Professor Tyron. I wanna see a 6th season with 30 episodes done the right way by switching back to 2D animation on Earth while keeping the 3D on Lyoko. Also while we're at it, lets bring back the voice actors.

Transformers: Animated.

The writers had plans on doing things in a fourth season that never happened--Mini-Cons, anyone?--but Cartoon Network killed it after three. It doesn't help that the "ending" didn't really seem like an ending and felt a bit rushed.

Scrubs

With J.D. and Carla ofc
I miss Scrubs ;_;

There are a number of shows I would like to be revived, but if any, I'd pick Young Justice because it ended on a cliffhanger and I really wanted to know what would have happened next.

Stargate Atlantis. It could have had a sixth season, and the movie never got made.

Young Justice or Firefly. Hmmm, MAYBE Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles too.

Hamtaro. It's the reason why I had a ton of hamsters as a kid, plus I miss the ham hams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom