• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: If you could revive one finished/cancelled TV show for one last season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due South - even though it did have a proper (& great) conclusion, I loved that show. I watch the repeats every time I see them on the TV.

Since this show will soon hit the finished status: Parks and Recreation.

I truly can't think of any other show that has actually constantly made me laugh out loud while watching it. And while the characters can be annoying at times, for the most part I find them all enjoyable and their interactions with each other are so natural even when it seems like they shouldn't be. I think NBC should have a TREAT YO'SELF moment and just let this show continue for life. Or at least a few more seasons.

Also, can Ann Perkins and Chris Traeger please come back? PLEASE?!?!

I'd like to see another season of Rune Soldier.

I was thinking about this the other day and realized that I'd love another couple of seasons of the original G1 Transformers.

We had a twenty year time skip between season two and the movie and the fourth season had an open ending. It's a pipe dream of mine but I would love it if somehow, the show was revived and we could see either what happened during the twenty years between 1985 and 2005 or at least see what was going on with Cybetron in 2006 and its new Golden Age. There were so many unexplored opportunities there and we'll never get to see any of that.

Hercules- The Legendary Journeys deserved a proper sixth season.

I would say How I Met Your Mother, but I'm afraid people will maim me.

I'll go with Father Ted, we all want a fourth season of that despite Dermot Morgan being dead

I was going to say Father Ted as well. It's probably the greatest tv sitcom to come from this country. I always put it on if there's repeats on.

If you could revive any canceled show...

I would revive The Colbert Report, that show was awesome.

Last edited:
Teen Titans desperately needs a final season. Fuck Go!, I'm talking about the real series. Two things needed to happen: closure with Terra (Things Change, anyone?) and the season being Starfire-centric. Season 1 was Robin's, Season 3 was Cyborg's, Season 4 was Raven's, and Season 5 was Beast Boy's. Meanwhile, Season 2 had... Terra. I've actually heard Blackfire was supposed to be the main villain of Season 6, so it was inevitable.

Samurai Jack

Arguably one of the most epic American animated series, it ended on a completely random episode with no real closure whatsoever. It was obvious given the style of the show that good was destined to eventually triumph over evil, but that alone is not really a satisfying way to end such a story-driven series.

I'd like to see one final season where Jack puts into play some sort of season-spanning plan to either defeat Aku in the future or finally travel back to the past to defeat him. No matter how they end it, any sort of conclusion would be better than what the series currently has in terms of a finale, which is nothing.

ReBoot, for the same reasons as others: resolving the cliffhanger ending.

I am going to have to agree with Jimmy on this one. The last episode didn't give any closure ether. The new series has nothing to do with any character development or story either and that was the main grab of the show to me.

ReBoot, for the same reasons as others: resolving the cliffhanger ending.
Been hearing rumors that the show might be brought back, but to me it would only work if they got as much of the original cast as possible.

And count me in for Teen Titans as well. I'm sorry but that "ending" wasn't an ending and the movie that was put out later didn't feel like much of one either.

Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors (the conclusion was written but never animated) and Samurai Jack.

Honestly, this could be "American Animation: The Thread".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom