• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: If you could revive one finished/cancelled TV show for one last season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Secret Circle. Such a good show but wrongly cancelled.

Hm... I think I'll go with Alphas. Alphas was a fantastic show in my opinion, nd got cancelled after the first season. Not only that, but the season one finale and now final episode was a cliffhanger. UGH.

That, or Teen Titans.

If you could revive any canceled show...

I would revive The Colbert Report, that show was awesome.

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert is basically the same thing. I love it.

Last edited:
Have Torchwood come back because it has been so long since the series ended.

Firefly. It was stupidly cancelled and needs another season. I'd also enjoy another season of Seinfeld (they did a great reunion episode to tie things up, another season would be nice) or Frasier.

Teen Titans. I'm not going to go into a whole rant about Teen Titans Go here, but if you brought back the whole cast of the show anyway why not at least finish what you started before making another one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom