• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could rewrite the Pokemon anime...

And that's exactly why I quoted what you said because it's TRUE,he never was good at training both new and old pokemon while collecting all 8 gym badges.He used some of his Kanto pokemon in Johto but his Johto Team was underdeveloped due to not training them.He had a ton of new pokemon in BW but again he didn't train them all that well.He was only successful at rotating pokemon during the Leagues and the Battle Frontier.
Ah ok, thought you were trying to disprove it.

OH MY GOSHHH I HAVE LIKE. A WHOLE AU CONCEPT OF THIS. it's not really a "this is what they should've done" for the most part (aside from galar having it's own series) since i'm well aware a lot of this is Literally Impossible since for instance oras obviously didn't exist when they made ag but. hey anyway here's some concepts
  • silver and the rocket executives in johto!! i haven't seen the johto anime but i know they're not there and they should be
  • also like. sorry brock but Maybe cut him out after johto i'm so sorry but i literally cannot take him seriously for whatever reason. goddamn cilantro is an easier character for me to take seriously. you could probably put in wally for hoenn, i don't really give a shit for sinnoh that one's probably gonna be a lot unchanged because there's a Much Bigger Change around that same point
  • anyway ag is going more off oras. may gets a latias (i had this idea before she got it in masters so that's a second time i've accidentally predicted a sygna suit pairing ig). ash's corphish gets to evolve also this is more of a side thing i just really like dark types. perhaps give ash a zangoose too since jessie has seviper i think it'd be neat.
  • gou is straight up a recurring character in battle frontier. not like a full on rival but he still shows up enough times to be notable. this is important because of the straight up dimensional rift that occurs at some point. this is our first introduction to ultra wormholes. also this is not to kill him off don't worry. since we're in battle frontier anabel probably gets yoinked in a similar incident albeit offscreen
  • so what happens to gou? LEGENDS ANIME BABEY. i think the travel companions would be arezu and perhaps a barry ancestor. i think having a paul ancestor as a rival could be fun too, like instead of just being a total asshole for no reason they've pretty much latched onto kamado's philosophy of doing whatever it takes to protect jubilife village (also pokemon are Extremely Dangerous). volo would also probably be a temporary travel companion during the postgame stuff with the plates
  • anyway so ingo isn't like super Overall important he pretty much just shows up as a warden with some weird past here and it's like "oh hey. wonder what's up with this guy" and then black and white comes along and oh my god it's the guy. and then ultra wormhole event.
  • unova and kalos can stay mostly the same i guess but maybe have burnet show up during bw since that was where she was actually introduced albeit in a spinoff
  • anyway main differences in alola are. aether is actually evil this time, ultra guardians are run by the ultra recon squad now instead of aether, and looker and anabel do show up albeit not directly involved with the ultra guardians, infact they're probably investigating who the fuck these guys are more than anything
  • galar gets it's own series. this has a whole other thing i could talk about and i am running out of time to type so you will not here about it right now

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom