• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you had one Legendary what would it be?

Mewtwo is my favorite legendary, but it is unstable and unpredictible, so... I'd have, Suicune traveling as fast as the wind, Celebi visiting in the past/present/future, or Ho-oh, just flying around XD I can't choose.

I would have Shaymin because it's flipping adorable or Lugia because it would be fun to ride on it's back.

Latios, he's my favourite legendary pokemon and would love to go flying round on him plus I think he's quite cute.

Hmm.. let's see
Mew would be awesome and cute
With Celebi, I could time travel
With one of the three brids, well it would probably hurt to ride, that is out.
The beasts would be great, I love them.
Arceus = do everything
Lugia's great and Ho-Oh, too.
Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon are amazing as well.

Heh, IDK, maybe Mew.

fffff what a hard choice. ;A; There are so many I like. Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Groudon, Rayquaza, Regice, Jirachi, Latios, Mesprit, Shaymin, Giratina, Arceus, Darkrai, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom...

AAH. In the end, why not Darkrai? Even if sleeping at night would be tough, he is just so cool. While I consider Scizor to be the coolest Pokemon EVER, I think Darkrai is the coolest LEGENDARY Pokemon ever. So yeah, Darkrai for me.

Either Arceus or Jirachi. I love both in terms of their appearance and their powers, and Arceus is just generally epicwin. Jirachi has been a love of mine for a long time, I love what it can do and how cute it is. ='D

I would choose Rayquaza, as he is my favorite legendary.

100% definately this: (not counting V generation)

5th-Zapdos
4th-Regigigas
3rd-Mewtwo
2nd-Dialga
1st.…......-ENTEI

hard to say...hmmm...i gess mewtwo, he's got the cool Barrier that looks like its on fire( his Barrier looks like the AquaAura from Megaman Battle Network, dont you think?)i would not mind seeing that in real life

Seriously?

I wouldn't want any.

Legendaries are meant to be there as part of equilibrium. Taking them away could cause many problems - just look at what happened when Groundon and Kyogre were set free, if someone had captured Rayquaza before things would have gotten ugly.
Also, part of why they are so special is because they are legends - people wouldn't really carry around legendary creatures. (I don't care about the Brains; they are cheaters :p) At the best, you'd see very rarely someone with Lati@s or something, but even then... no, just no.

As much as I like Lugia, for instance, I admire its graceful design and legendary status; using it in combat, no matter how good the Legendary Pokémon is, would withdrawn part of the fascination I have for it, to be frank.

However, if I had really to chose one... maybe Latios. It's one of the legendary I'm more comfortable to use in combat, and that's the only reason why I'd want to use it, for aesthetics I don't need to own the Pokémon.

Suicune. Absolutely a Suicune, because it's my favourite Pokémon and it's just so awesome, beautiful and.. gorgeous.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom