• ME decides not to pursue Team Galactic and instead climb around the Sinnoh region with his new HM. Watch the new episode here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

If you had one Legendary what would it be?

The First Homunculus
Reaction score
Celebi. That cute little thing is mah second favorite legendary, first being Jirachi but I already have that so....^^'

Reaction score
Cheap answer would be Mew, for the obvious reasons. Other than that I think I'd go with Celebi. I'd love to time travel.
Could Mew transform into Celebi and then time travel? :dizzy:

#1 Manaphy FanGirl
Reaction score
Manaphy. My favourite pokemon and legendary for life! =3

that little spinda. ♥
Reaction score
Definitely Mesprit~♥

She's my favorite Pokemon, plus I have a feeling we'd be pretty good friends. I don't know if I'd necessarily want to catch her... we'd just travel together through the Sinnoh region and go on adventures, yay! :]

Call me Yusuke
Reaction score
I'd have to go with Azelf. It's blue and small enough to live with me outside of its Pokeball.

Rocking the Lucario
Reaction score
Raikou.
I just love the idea of a dog that could play fetch and vaporize anyone stupid enough to offend me. :)

Back to KM
Reaction score
Raikou will always be my favorite legendary. An electric lion, who can top that??

空前絶後
Reaction score
I WOULD say Dialga, but it seems to rule "time" in the quantum physics sense. So Celebi, because it could send me to the past XD.

The last Ice trainer.
Reaction score
I would choose my favorite legendary, Articuno. I use it on my team and it is the only legendary I use. I don't feel guilty for using it; it's not uber or anything, plus I love ice pokemon, and it's kind of the mascot for Gen 1 for me.

On hold, not abandoned
Reaction score
Shaymin! It's the most adorable hedgehog ever.
And then it finds some Gracidea pollen and transforms...

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
Yeah, Ho-oh revives pokemon, so why not people?

I! AM NOT! A MORON!
Reaction score
Darkrai. Lord of Nightmares. You go to sleep, I CONTROL YOU!

Or Mewtwo. All that power. But I would have to heed their requests.