• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you had one Legendary what would it be?

Deoxys. I think he'd be cool to have around, shifting formes and whatnot.

One of the small ones, maybe mew, to keep as a pet, a very powerful pet.

Raikou. It's simply a stunning Pokemon that looks awesome, and it would be a much more fun alternative of transportation.

Virizion. Strange, no?

Beauty... Elegance, grace, power.

I wouldn't wish for more...

Well, I could befriend Mesprit I suppose. I'd also be likelier than anybody else to have Arceus on my team.

Eh. I could wake up Jirachi and get it I suppose.

Haha, crazy choices.

Latios (so I could fly to school or just to generally fly around) and Shaymin (the sky form is cool and that small thing is pretty damn adorable). <3

Well I'd either pick Kyogre or Lugia, not sure which one. They're both my favourites.
And if I couldn't have either of those I'd go with my next, Suicune.

Although I've posted my choice, I'd like to clarify why I chose: Heatran has an interesting design, made of lava plates, and fire/steel is a nice typing.

I like it mostly since it can be either gender, and it's just a good pokemon in battle. (It's not uber. :p!)

That would be hard .-. A toss up between Mew and Shaymin. Shaymin is such a cute little flowerhog and Mew's always been one of my faovrite pokemon.

hmm... deoxys, cause its kind(like thory x deoxys, in the movie)
powerfull, but it still calm and cool

It would be Celebi, as I like its powers and due to it being the only cute legendary that I have never came to legally possess at one point.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom