• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you had one Legendary what would it be?

Celebi. That cute little thing is mah second favorite legendary, first being Jirachi but I already have that so....^^'

Definitely Mesprit~♥

She's my favorite Pokemon, plus I have a feeling we'd be pretty good friends. I don't know if I'd necessarily want to catch her... we'd just travel together through the Sinnoh region and go on adventures, yay! :]

I'd have to go with Azelf. It's blue and small enough to live with me outside of its Pokeball.

Raikou.
I just love the idea of a dog that could play fetch and vaporize anyone stupid enough to offend me. :)

Raikou will always be my favorite legendary. An electric lion, who can top that??

I WOULD say Dialga, but it seems to rule "time" in the quantum physics sense. So Celebi, because it could send me to the past XD.

I would choose my favorite legendary, Articuno. I use it on my team and it is the only legendary I use. I don't feel guilty for using it; it's not uber or anything, plus I love ice pokemon, and it's kind of the mascot for Gen 1 for me.

Shaymin! It's the most adorable hedgehog ever.
And then it finds some Gracidea pollen and transforms...

Darkrai. Lord of Nightmares. You go to sleep, I CONTROL YOU!

Or Mewtwo. All that power. But I would have to heed their requests.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom