• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you had one Legendary what would it be?

My first instinct answer is Raikou, but then I realized he would not fit in my house at all, so he'd be living in his ball or in our garage, so I have to take that out of the picture. This also eliminates Reshiram from the running. I'd probably go with a Keldeo. They're a reasonable size, they're cute, and they're strong.

well, my favorite legendary is probably regigigas, so if we're talking battle-wise that would be my choice.
but if we're talking "to keep as a pet" or something i'd choose mew. ♥ still the kawaii-est after all these years~

Mew was always one of my favourite Pokémon. I also would love to have Shaymin, because it can use two different forms which is so cool! I also like Dialga, Giratina, Cresselia, Reshiram and Virizion. Victini is also pretty cute and interesting. But if I was to choose just one, it would be either Mew, Shaymin or Reshiram. Either one is fine with me. It's just too hard to pick one.

Mew seems like a safe bet to me. Almost pocket sized, cute and powerful. The fact he's very unlikely to go rampant and his gentleness are a nice bonus too. Besides, he can learn a plethora of moves, which would make him a lot of fun to train with. :)

Arcticuno. No doubt. I absolutely love Ice-Type Pokemon, and there aren't many of those. Though I love Suicune and Kyurem, they couldn't hold a candle to Arcticuno for me. Always been my favorite since I was a teeny-bopper.

A Reshiram would be epic. But it could be pretty destructive....For a pet-sized Pokemon,probably Victini. I can get superpowers XD!!!

Rayquaza would be great as a legendary companion. I love its flying/dragon type as well

it would be a big fight between either; Rayquaza, Reshiram or Zekrom. i might lean towards more of Rayquaza but i wouldnt mind either one really

Either Mew or Mewtwo. Definitely my two favorite legendaries and up at the top of my list of favourite Pokémon in general.

If I had to choose one... maybe Mew? Mew's cuter and she's rarer / more elusive, game-wise. Then again, Mewtwo has an awesome backstory and is even rarer than Mew, story-wise. But StrikingMidfield brings up a good point about the Transform...

Mew has, is and will always be my favourite!

Now I can use my Gene Wedge (Polymerisation card) to fuse my M E W and my A X E W
to summon MAXEW

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom