• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you had to be an animal, what would you choose?

Outcast

Perfect Nonsense
Reaction score
Alright, random question, if you had to be any living thing on earth but a human or plants, what would you be?

A wolf. They're pretty interesting and they roam in packs.

An Eagle.

EDIT: Or a Crow/Blackbird, because I like the color and the sound they make. :3

A dolphin. Everyone loves dolphins and they're one of the few animals that have sex for pleasure. :-D

A mushroom.

That's pretty good. It made me laugh.

OT: Do I have to be a living animal? Can't I be a dinosaur? I'd be all cool and dinosaury for an hour or two before people found and killed me. Unless... unless I'm Nessie! Yeah, that'd be even better. An aquatic ninja dinosaur.

A bird. If you dont like the shit of a certain place, you can just fly away

Uh, Bigfoot!

lol JK.

If i wasnt "living animal" I would totally be a dinosaur of some kind. But I'll play along, I would be a Grizzly Bear. I would mostly just chill in the forest, putting out fires and eating hikers and whatnot. You know, grizzly stuff :D

a tui. ( A bird that sucks nectar out of flowers. Like New Zealand's hummingbird, but bigger, and tougher. It's been known to attack humans! )

A cat. Then hope I'll find a nice home, and sleep all day, wake up to eat something, and go back to sleep. Life at its best.

A cat. To be more specific, a lion. RAWR!!! MGM, eat your heart out.

Back
Top Bottom