• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you had to live in which region what would it be?

What region would you be from?

• Kanto

Votes: 25 15.6%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 44 27.5%
  • Johto

Votes: 33 20.6%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 28 17.5%
  • Unova

Votes: 30 18.8%

• Total voters
Unova. I took a huge liking to it when I played White. And I love big bridges.

I'd want to live in Sinnoh or Unova. They are beautiful regions! Hoenn is beautiful too, but it has too much waterways to travel. Johto is amazing too! I think Kanto is a little boring though.

Johto, because those Ruins of Alph would be fun to explore. It'd be even more fun to throw someone into Mountain Mortar, so they could never escape!

Sinnoh. I love the region's history, myths, and how everything is located. Gen IV is my favorite, although Gen V is really close.

Sinnoh. Definitely. It has the most interesting scenery of all the regions. At least in my opinion it does.

Sinnoh. I like the region's myths, etc, etc, etc, but I mostly like the fact that it's colder there than other regions, and I love cold weather. The Resort Area looks like a nice place to go for a holiday, too.

Probably Hoenn, for its climate and the scenery, plus there are some pretty neat towns and cities.

Still, they all would be nice.

Hoenn because it's quite warm there. i like warm places, and i take advantage of the fact that i don't burn as much as other people.

Johto for its beautiful historical buildings and temples, and its proximity to Kanto.

Hoenn for the climate, beaches, and geology. (love volcanoes!)

To be honest, I'd be a traveller, often on a journey. But my home would be in Kanto, mainly because of it's many technological innovations, the grassland and trees, the fact that the Legendary birds live there and Professor Oak. I love science, so my house would be in Pallet, for obvious reasons.

Johto. Because... Johto... :-|.

I just like the Pokemon, the cities, and the landmarks.

How about why I don't like the other regions.

Kanto has too much spiky hair and... Oldness.

Hoenn is... Well, I don't like the landscape that much.

Sinnoh? Darn, I'm starting to wish I hadn't voted for Johto.

And Unova is too distant from other regions.

Yeah... I'd have a holiday home in Sinnoh, but be settled down in Johto. And I'd take trips to Hoenn now and again.

Hoenn, it's just rather scenic and beautiful, and I adore water. Also, I love Hoenn's Pokemon too. I'd like to live in Pacifidlog Town, that'd be interesting, unless it flooded... and visit Mt.Pyre, I love that place.

Sinnoh for me. Lakes, mountains, a cooler climate, I don't know, it just seems like it would be a great fit for me. Natural beauty, you know. Hoenn would probably be bottom of the list, because as interesting as the tropical regions are, I just wouldn't want to live there. It also helps that out of the games I've played, Gen IV is my favourite tied with Gen II. I could see myself taking tourist trips to Goldenrod or undertaking studies in the Ruins of Alph :p

Sinnoh or Unova.

Unova because I love America, and Sinnoh because I love all aspects of winter. Even the cold. That's right.

I really love Unova--I just like it in general, it has a lot to offer in my opinion, with the changing seasons and the cities as well. I also think it has one of the best maps.

I would have to say Sinnoh i love cold climates and its a mix of modern and natural areas like big cities and small little towns huge forests and awesome mountains.

Johto. My first game was Silver (albeit in 2004, a little while after Generation 2 ended), and there are so many memories.

Of course, all sentiment aside, I would still probably pick Johto. It's calm, serene, connected to Kanto if I ever want to go on vacation or something, and best of all, IT'S COOL! Not "cool" as in "awesome", but "cool" as in "not hot". I'm sick of heat and humidity with next to no shade or breezes here in my part of Florida (don't get me wrong, I love Florida, just not my part of it :p). I hate the beaches, too. I would probably live in Violet City, since it's somewhat big (the second-biggest in Johto), but it's not too big, and it's not the middle of nowhere, either. It also has nice scenery and history. Goldenrod is too flat and big and close to the coast for me, a lot like St. Petersburg is in real life. And if I ever do want to go to the beach (fat chance of that ever happening), I could always go to Cianwood.

So yeah, definitely Johto, specifically Violet City. People seem to love Hoenn because it's all "tropical" and warm, but I've had enough of that for one lifetime. :p

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom