• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you had to, what would you change your name to?

Well.... I'd have to say Darian for a first name. My name is uni-sex so I would want to change it, if only to spare myself the girls name jokes.
Last name... Stevens most likely.

Princess Conseula Banana Hammock

but seriously, I quite like my name - admittedly "Cassandra Rhiannon LastNameHere" is a pretty posh sounding name for me, but Cassie really suits me. If I had to change it, I'd go for Ivy, which is what I want to call my first born daughter because I think that name would suit me, either that or Lily - mainly because then if I marry my boyfriend I can be Lily Potter. Who is also ginger - and also weirdly the actor who played her as a child in the movies looks creepishly like I did when I was a child. I find it slightly odd :eh:

Growing up, since I hated my first name so much I used to pretend my real first name was Samantha or Meredith. If I could change my name, one of those two would be what I would change it to.

I don't have anything specific, but I would change it to something awesome like Devastator or Slash

I'd probably choose a more normal name than some of you xD

Female names I love; Ellie, Summer, Amber. I'd probably go with Ellie, I think it sounds cute and girly. When I was a kid I wanted to be called Danielle for the longest time. If I was called Danielle now, i'd insist people shortened it to Dany, as is The Mother of Dragons :I

I love my first name, but sometime I alter my full name become Vivienne Serine/ Sepharine/ Sepharina.

My real name is............ something close to name above.

Also my last name wasn't family name.

I really don't like my last name or my middle name, I just don't! I have no idea why, but my middle name is either my dad's name or my mom's old last name. My last name is a common Christian surname, but I myself am not a Christian. I hope to change it to something cool and non-religious in the future, but not by marriage. Preferably a female last name, if that's even possible. -_-;

I would change my first name to something shorter since it's ten letters long.

My last name is already short, so I wouldn't change it. If I were to get married, depending on the guy (that I'm marrying)'s last name, I might change it.

My first thought would be Alexandra. That is the name my mother wanted to give me after her late father (Alexander, obviously), but my own father insisted upon giving me the name I've ended up with. If not that, then I would probably change it to Daisy or Lily (both of which would sound lovely with my mother's maiden surname - which I would use if I changed my surname too), though they're both relatively common here and I think I'd hate to have a common name really. I'd just really like something more distinctly feminine than my real name, which I feel is quite tomboyish and informal.

This is easy for me, actually, as back in maybe my last two years of high school I kind of went through a phase where I wanted to be called a different name. Back then it was Victoria, shortened to Tori. I got the idea because I loved the name Victoria, and I knew somebody who shortened it to 'Tori', and I looked up to her... So that's how it happened, basically. =P

So I'll have to go with that.

Céline, Cecilia, Felicia, Marceline. Something like that. Emmanuelle sounds great too, but it is a tad too long for my tastes.

First name would be Kristopher--that name just looks better spelled that way in my opinion instead of the "Ch" spelling, plus I like how I write my K's in cursive. :)

Middle name would be Carlos, 'cause I like the idea of having the name of my kinda-alter-ego be a part of my actual name somehow.

Last name would be Alexander, just 'cause I really like the name but I wouldn't want it to be either my first or middle name. I like how I would have the option of going by "Alex" as a nickname without it being my first name.

So altogether it would be Kristopher Carlos Alexander. I like the K-sound alliteration.

Probably something big cat-related, like Lioness or Panther.

Technically, my legal name literally means "lioness," but I want it to be Lioness outright. Panther can be my middle name! Lol!

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom