• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you had to, what would you change your name to?

Something simple yet unique; maybe a name that's related to nature? I kinda like the names Oak or Leaf, as they seem pretty cool. I think Oak would fit me pretty well.

Kind of awkward though, since those are both Pokemon characters' names. ^^

I dunno, I like my name because it's very uncommon.
Maybe Haneen?

If I have a daughter, that's what I'm going to name her c:

I would immediately change my name to Nyamco Gosenzo. Though I already really like my last name... Oh well.

I'd change my first name to Hunter, my middle name. I freaking hate my chosen first name. It's extremely common, has a horrible meaning, and generally sucks.

For a new first name I'd have to go with either Colt or Maverick. Last name would be something... dangerous sounding. Like McCoy or Gamble or something.

Colt Gamble... Maverick McCoy. Oooooo I like both of those XD

My choice would be █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄. I have no idea what the hell my parents were thinking when they named me, but it ruined my life.
[h=1][/h]

Probably a simple yet cool name. It's my pet peeve when people misspell my name (my accent doesn't help!). Perhaps Luke.

I'd change my name to my middle name, most likely. For some reason, I've always favored it but I don't go by it.

My real first name is Io. (I'm not kidding; it's Greek) I'm ok with it to be honest, but if I had to, I would change it to Input/Output, or I/O. If not, I'd change it to Juniper, because I've always really liked that name. (Pokemon actually made me like it)

Last edited:
Dennis. I have no idea why, but ever since watching GCPM11's let's play of Pokemon Black I decided that I love that name. I also love zebstrika because of that let's play :p
If not Dennis, then maybe Borris because that's a cool name too!

I'm ok with my name. Anyway if i had to choose my own, it would be Vivian or Melissa.
I really love the sound of these names.

I'd probably end up changing it to something French to fit my last name, but right now I'd have to go with Denis (from Islanders legend Denis Potvin).

I'd change it to Paul (which is not my real name, interestingly enough). Last name? Probably something like Yankovic.

I've always wanted my name to be Ashley (even if it it mostly a White People name). I just like the name (I think because of a character on Barney, which shows you who long I've wanted it). I even named my hamster Ashliey.

I love my name and I'm lucky I don't have my sister's name. It's when my mom got really creative. But I always favored the name Erin, or Quinn so maybe one of those two names if I had to choose a new name.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom