• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you had to, what would you change your name to?

Probably Saffron, which I've been using online for years.

Definitely Miles. Sounds cool to me. If I was changing my last name also, I would opt for either Wright or Levin.

my old post in this thread... oh gosh what.

I don't know why I would have ever wanted to change my name to those ideas. I'm fine with my name now, and probably wouldn't change it since there's not one I've heard that really makes me want to change it.

Using my Rayzen username as a real name would be nice, but if I had to change my real name, it would look more realistic like Reza.

The trick is always the last name because I almost never introduce myself with it.

Probably either Kamal or Talib. They're both Arabic names. Kamal means "perfection" and Talib means "seeker of knowledge". I'd definitely stick to an Arabic name since I'm Muslim. (Still, I love being Zaki since it isn't as common as a lot of other Arabic names. Every other guy in my family is either Muhammad, Ali, or Abdullah.)

Since my name is pretty common I've always wanted something really unique. Id probably have to be go with Persephone.

I'm not overly keen on my real name since it doesn't really suit me and is sorta common, but I don't think I'd ever get my name changed (my mum would kill me). But if I had to I'd probably go with Aurora or Winter. I've always liked them as names for some reason.

probably something that represents my heritage better? my name is Molly, which is Irish, and i'm welsh... honestly i'd prefer something really welsh like Angharad/Gwynevere/Arianrhod but i'd probably get made fun of if i chose a name like that. if i absolutely had to i'd choose Seren, i suppose.

If I had to change my first name, it would probably be for Jonathan. I always thought it was a very nice-sounding name, and one of my childhood friends who passed away last year was named like that.

I'm not going to actually change my name, but that would be my first choice for a son's name though.

I like my name there's no way I'm going to change it. If I had to change my name, it would be Mikael. It's the Arabic name for the Archangel...Mikael (or Michael, or Miguel in Spanish).

I like my name and would never change it but if I had to I'd change it to Alexander if I was a guy because it sounds quite dashing and doesn't sound bad when shortened (I wouldn't want it shortened though!)
I'd go for Serenade for a girl name though because it sounds pretty and I like long names.

If I had to change names, Id change my name to Nova. Its short and easy to remember plus it sounds cool. I just like that name tbh(not that Im going to actually change it) If I were a boy, I agree with Lysson above me, I would want to be called Alexander. I just really like that name a lot or maybe Evan. I cant really decide, or maybe a different name entirely idk. Names are hard.

Weirdly enough I've always loved names that start with J (*cough*Jolteon*cough*). All my ex's names have also started with J haha.

I would seriously consider changing my actual legal name to "Jolty" lol. It just sits so much better with me than my real name Chris.

Hunter or Nick sounds dope. Always been neutral towards my name, so yeah.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom