• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you hatched a Shiny Eevee...

What would you eevolve your eevee into?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Flareon

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Espeon

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • I'd LEAVE IT AS AN EEVEE?!?!?!?

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cccp

Reaction score
What would you evolve it into? Why? Would it be moved based, or how cool the shiny is?

Personally, it's a no-brainer for me. Umbreon has the coolest shiny sprite for me, and it would have the best type advantages for me.

Umbreon - the rest look pretty average. Flareon comes in 2nd as its my favourite Eeveelution and its shiny sprite makes it look like a lion. Lions are awesome

Right now I have two shiny Eevee that I've left unevolved because I can't decide what to evolve them into... I love Umbreon and Espeon, or Vaporeon. I don't think the others look different enough.

Umbreon or Glaceon. I find the other shiny sprites flat out unpleasant to look at. I have a soft spot for shiny Flareon on appearance only, though, even if I'd never use a Flareon.

Can somebody post like a pic of all the shiny eevee evolutions? I can't seem to find any and I just got a shiny eevee for the first time ever! Any suggestions on with one to evolve it to?

I had to make this decision some months ago after catching a Shiny Eevee in the Trophy Garden. Due to its Bold nature I chose Vaporeon.

It'd all depend on the nature, and sometimes the moves. For instance, an Adamant Shiny Eevee is much more likely to become Leafeon than Espeon.

Right now I have two shiny Eevee that I've left unevolved because I can't decide what to evolve them into... I love Umbreon and Espeon, or Vaporeon. I don't think the others look different enough.
How'd you get 2 shiny Eevees? If it was through cloning or cheating, couldn't you just get some more and evolve it into everything?

Probably Vaporeon. Anything but freaking Umbreon, which is the most overrated shiny I have ever seen.

Can somebody post like a pic of all the shiny eevee evolutions? I can't seem to find any and I just got a shiny eevee for the first time ever! Any suggestions on with one to evolve it to?

134.png
135.png
136.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png

Shiny Umbreon is my favorite.

For me it depends on the nature and if the IVs aren't too bad.

If it has a suitable nature for one of the eeveelutions: evolve into corresponding eeveelution
If IVs are too bad for said eeveelution to be usable: keep as an eevee or just evolve it for looks

I would probably just dump it into my PC where it would collect dust. I don't find any of the shiny eeveelutions to be any particularly good looking. Though if I had to pick, then I guess Umbreon looks decent enough.

But in all likelihood, boxed in the PC forever.

I would evolve it into Umbreon most likely; I personally like its shiny sprite the most (especially the blue), and I'm not all that crazy about the rest. (Some to me just look like simple recolors which is why I'm not personally crazy about some of them.)

I would go with a Vaporeon, Purple is my favourite colour, and Vaporeon is my favourite eevee evolution. :3

i don't evolve shinies, unless i have more of the same species, so if i had 2 eevees, one of them (most likely the second one obtained) would evolve. the second one would evolve into my favorite eeveelution, flareon

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom