• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you hatched a Shiny Eevee...

What would you eevolve your eevee into?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Flareon

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Espeon

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • I'd LEAVE IT AS AN EEVEE?!?!?!?

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right now I have two shiny Eevee that I've left unevolved because I can't decide what to evolve them into... I love Umbreon and Espeon, or Vaporeon. I don't think the others look different enough.
How'd you get 2 shiny Eevees? If it was through cloning or cheating, couldn't you just get some more and evolve it into everything?
I got both through trades from the Trade Station.

I would choose Vaporeon, because it's my favorite eeveelution, but in terms of looks it would be Umbreon.

I would evolve it into an Umbreon because to me it's the only Eevee shiny that looks good with the Blue rings instead of Yellow. As for the others I'm not a fan of their shiny forms and the worst...Lime Green Espeon? O.O Seriously it looks awful! :(

If he was born an Eevee, an Eevee he shall stay. Shinys are more about the collection aspect than in game battle use for me anyway.

I love Jolteon, but I think I'd go with Leafeon. It doesn't look that much different but I think I'd use it more.

Glaceon or Leafeon. I'd try my best to use it in whatever team I'm using at the current time. I probably wouldn't put it in the PC.

Purple Vaporeon? Nothx.
Green Jolteon? My favorite color, but not on Jolteon. Pass.
Orange/Gold Flareon? Alright enough, but not my favorite.
Green Espeon? Like Jolteon, but even more so.
Glaceon and Leafeon? I give no fucks about either.

Black and blue Umbreon? How you doin', sxybby?

Second favorite is silver Eevee. So if Umbreon were as "meh" as the rest, I wouldn't evolve it.

Espeon. I think Espeon looks pretty cool in green. My second choice will be Flareon, because the color reminds me of a weak flame, slowly growing. There's something poetic about that.

Or I'll probably keep it as an Eevee so I can auction it off to the highest bidder.

@smalllady : thank you! I love vaporeon! Umbreon, and Espeon are close seconds and Glaceon last. Flareon, Jolteon and Leafeon all look like letdowns... I think they could have been made way cooler!

Actually, I have a shiny Eevee on my Platinum game and don't know what I should do with it.
The Eevee-line has pretty lackluste shinies and the shinies that are alright are Pokémon I don't want to use at all, so it is rotting in my box as "SilverFox", unevolved and sad.
And I like it that way. ^^

I would evolve mine into a vaporeon and name it spike (Cookie 4 U if you get it) if not, i would choose umbreon because its my favorite eeveelution.

Well considering I got a shiny Eevee from a friend five months ago cause I ended up breeding them a lot of DW mons for cheap, but never evolved it I'd say none. Though if I really needed to pick, then Vaporeon, or Umbreon.

Leafeon, Glaceon and Umbreon. not in order. they are just so...awesome:)

It's a shame Glaceon is often drawn on such a light color instead of the darker blue of its sprite. It makes people not understand why its shiny is neat.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom