• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If You Met X (Pokemon) What Would You Do?

MetroLSD

Where Are My Donuts?
Reaction score
Feel free to suggest pokemon yourselves and see how other members would react to meeting that pokemon! Or you can just give your opinion on how you would react to something another member has suggested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: If you were attack by a Garchomp with no weapons/pkmn on you?

Die. /thread

Pray to Arceus.

'When it folds up its body and extends its wings, it looks like a jet plane. It flies at sonic speed' Diamond Pokedex entry.
'It flies at speeds equal to a jet fighter plane. It never allows its prey to escape' Pearl Pokedex entry.
Outrun it is totally out of question. so just try to talk to it and befriend it. If it failed, just die. (If you can run like a jet plane, you can try the run option)

Fight it with the dagger I hid in my coat

I'd use a Master Ball!

I agree with Mareepy! At least Try to befriend it! If all else fails, hide!

Try to trip it up repeatedly as it chases me whilst running to the nearest ice-cream store. It won't dare follow me inside.

Lie down and cry in the most undignified way possible in the hopes that it will leave me alone out of sheer pity.

I'd try to understand why it's so angry and see if I can help it and if that fails just instinctively run away and attempt to hide from it until it moved on. Although in the Pokemon world I'd like to think I understand the Dragon type the most, so befriending it would be the likely and desired outcome.

Try to run away and if that didn't work I'd do the old, stop, drop and fetal position.

I'm out of shape so running is out of the question, can't fight worth shit so that out, so i guess all there is to do is die, welp I had a good life not a long one but a good one

Run and if I'm too slow I'll fall and play dead!

My blood circulation problems make my hands being always cold, so I can use Ice Punch by myself. It's super-effective.

Cry pathetically until it eats me even though I love Garchomp. Can I throw multiple Pokeballs at it though?

I would bow down to it, hoping that it gets the point. Of that doesn't work, play dead.

do nothing but cry on the ground

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom