• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you were a pokemon... (I'll assign you a realistic type)

Reaction score
1. If you were a pokemon, what time of day would you appear in tall grass (options: morning, day, evening, night)

2. What kind of terrain would you prefer (options: caves, sea, plains, rocks, desert, mountains, snow, forest, very tall grass, gardens, castles, power plants, volcanoes, abandoned houses, ruins, swamps, lakes, underground, sewers, cities)

3. Any kind of weather your pokemon self prefers? Or maybe any day of week?

4. Are you rare? Are you mythical?

5. How many evolutions would you have? (Options: 1-3) Would you have a special evolving item? Is that item difficult to get? What is it?

6. Would you be easy to defeat? Are you aggressive (like zubat) or tend to flee (like abra?)

7. What color palette do you think you would be (not what you LIKE, but what you imagine yourself as) What would be your shiny palette?

8. Would you have a mega evolution?

9. Do you have high basic friendship?

10. What stat is your highest (Options: Sp.Attack, Attack, Defense, Sp. Defense, Hp, Speed)

11. Is your default (natural) moveset more aggressive, defensive or trickster-like(lots of status effects)? If it's a mix, describe how.

12. How easy are you to catch?

13. Be honest - are you more humanoid, reptilian, avian, amorphous, object-like or mammal animal-like? (And if it's mammal, are you more vegetarian like deerling or carnivorous like poochyena?)

14. Are you scary in appearance or beautiful? If you could describe your looks in pokemon contest terms, would you mostly look Cool, Beautiful, Cute, Smart or Tough?

15. Are there gender differences in your pokemon species? Are there sexes, at all?

16. What kind of region would you prefer?

17. What kind of pokemon trainer (type or exact trainer) would you want to encounter, if any?

Answer these questions and I'll give you a honest type and description of what you are/how you look!

1. Night time

2. Forests, castles, abandoned houses, swamp

3. Rainy weather

4. Extremely rare. But not mythical. Some call me a mirage.

5. None.

6. Always on the run. Never stick around after one turn.

7. Mostly grays and blacks. Shiny would be white, almost ghostly.

8. Nope.

9. Nope.

10. Defense, Sp. Defense, Speed

11. Defensive

12. Extremely difficult. Almost impossible.

13. Avian

14. Smart and Beautiful

15. Genderless

16. Preferably Kalos or one with many forests and ruins.

17. None. I would be too elusive.

1. Night.

2. Mountains, forest, gardens, castles and abandoned houses.

3. Rainy weather.

4. Not a mythical, a bit rare but not impossible to find.

5. 3 evolutions.

6. I would be aggressive.

7. Purple and lilac, shiny black and light blue.

8. Yes.

9. No.

10. Sp.Attack, Speed.

11. Aggressive.

12. Very hard.

13. Humanoid.

14. Beautiful.

15. Female only.

16. Hoenn, Unova, Alola and Johto.

17. Gym Leaders, Elite Four and Champions. But it would also be a great partner for rookie trainers if they manage to capture them, being very possible that they'll become great trainers in the future.

1. Night time

2. Forests, castles, abandoned houses, swamp

3. Rainy weather

4. Extremely rare. But not mythical. Some call me a mirage.

5. None.

6. Always on the run. Never stick around after one turn.

7. Mostly grays and blacks. Shiny would be white, almost ghostly.

8. Nope.

9. Nope.

10. Defense, Sp. Defense, Speed

11. Defensive

12. Extremely difficult. Almost impossible.

13. Avian

14. Smart and Beautiful

15. Genderless

16. Preferably Kalos or one with many forests and ruins.

17. None. I would be too elusive.

Flying/ghost

Looks: reminiscent of black-banded owl but with frilly collar like those of old costumes (like those ghosts wear)
Coruja-preta_(Strix_huhula).jpg

Pokedex entry: This shadow-like bird pokemon avoids human company if possible unless it deems a person worthy enough. But even then, it's capable of playing tricks on them or giving them objects that would later prove to be cursed unless a person proves their intelligence and solves their mystery. It seems to be drawn to the castles where ancient murders took place because it is curious about them. Nickname: Mystery Pokemon

Moves: Trick Room, Sing, Nightmare, Confuse ray

1. Night.

2. Mountains, forest, gardens, castles and abandoned houses.

3. Rainy weather.

4. Not a mythical, a bit rare but not impossible to find.

5. 3 evolutions.

6. I would be aggressive.

7. Purple and lilac, shiny black and light blue.

8. Yes.

9. No.

10. Sp.Attack, Speed.

11. Aggressive.

12. Very hard.

13. Humanoid.

14. Beautiful.

15. Female only.

16. Hoenn, Unova, Alola and Johto.

17. Gym Leaders, Elite Four and Champions. But it would also be a great partner for rookie trainers if they manage to capture them, being very possible that they'll become great trainers in the future.

Psychic/Poison

Looks:
A bit reminiscent of mythical Medusa
Medusa-Gorgon-Serpent-Seductress-Gorgonic-Sister-Greek-Mythology.jpg

Pokedex entry: known as a revenge pokemon, it never forgets a grudge and often brings just punishment to those who deserve it. However, it can also be gentle to people who try to behave justly. It always bonds closely with a trainer and sometimes can be even a bit overbearing, literally suffocating them with its long snake-like tail. It always seems to seek trainers with higher purpose and those who treat their journey carelessly may be poisoned - for fun. Nickname: Revenge pokemon

Moves: Mean Look, Poison Tail, Psychic, Revenge (For coverage???)

Psychic/Poison

Looks:
A bit reminiscent of mythical Medusa
View attachment 142888
Pokedex entry: known as a revenge pokemon, it never forgets a grudge and often brings just punishment to those who deserve it. However, it can also be gentle to people who try to behave justly. It always bonds closely with a trainer and sometimes can be even a bit overbearing, literally suffocating them with its long snake-like tail. It always seems to seek trainers with higher purpose and those who treat their journey carelessly may be poisoned - for fun. Nickname: Revenge pokemon

Moves: Mean Look, Poison Tail, Psychic, Revenge (For coverage???)
Omg! I love it :bulbaLove:, you're very creative.

1. Late morning

2. Snowy areas

3. Overcast

4. Is rare

5. 3

6. Hard to defeat

7. Red, orange or blue

8. Yes

9. No

10. Attack stat

11. Has more attacking moves

12. Difficult

13. Dragon, mammal or avian

14. Cool or tough

15. No

16. Galar or Sinnoh

17. Ace Trainer

1. From late sunset until the evening (7:00 PM to 12:00 PM)

2. Beach and Pond areas

3. Clear skies

4. Regular pokemon , but I would be very rare. So rare that I was though to be just a cryptid/legend until recently.

5. No evolutions

6. Not easy to defeat but quick to flee anyways if feeling threatened, mainly due to disinterest in conflict. Friendly if not threatened.

7. Regular pallete: Blue and Green,
Shiny: Grey and Dark Purple

8. I would have a mega evolution but you can activate it at night without a stone because it uses star power. If you have my mega stone you could activate it at any time of day.

9. 120 base friendship

10. Highest stat is special attack

11. Mainly offensive moves but with some status moves sprinkled in

12. Around 45 catch rate

13. Half humanoid and half reptilian. Probably the same body shape as sableye.

14. Mostly cool with a bit of beautiful and cute mixed in

15. No gender differences

16. Somewhere like hoenn

17. Would most likely be seen under the ownership of ace trainers and swimmers

Last edited:
I hope you like those! More to come if you'll come here! :) And if anyone is curious, my answers... (Try typing me if you want)

1. Morning and daytime only. I like sunlight and disappear at night.

2. Rocky terrains, plains, desert, desert caves sometimes. Not very dense forests. I like cycling routes and other places with many people,even though I am a loner and I prefer to watch them from my hiding place.

3. Sunny but it can appear in the thunderstorms too, paradoxically. I don't like foggy days. I am more common on weekends when people are relaxing.

4. Pretty rare, but not really mythical.

5. I have 1 evolution and 1 object to enhance/change my form (sunglasses) but not radically alter it

6. I am shy and elusive, pretty timid. But if you still decide to attack me, I may prove to be tricky to defeat (but not necessarily hard, just gimmicky and confusing.)

7. White, pale yellow, some blue. Shiny form changes the blue for pink.

8. Nope, not popular enough

9. Very low. I am distrustful

10. Sp. Atttack

11. Defensive

12. Not that easy but not hard either.I am harder to find than to catch.

13. Avian but also a bit object-like. Perhaps even insectoid?

14. Peculiar and majestic would be good words to describe me. But still beautiful. Beautiful and Smart, perhaps a bit Cool, in a way.

15. No gender differences and no sex differences, we are all the same

16. Kalos, we love beauty! I'll tell you a secret - a lot of us secretly live not far from the rocky route 9 in Kalos. Rocky area in Alola also has some of us.

I hope you like those! More to come if you'll come here! :) And if anyone is curious, my answers... (Try typing me if you want)

1. Morning and daytime only. I like sunlight and disappear at night.

2. Rocky terrains, plains, desert, desert caves sometimes. Not very dense forests. I like cycling routes and other places with many people,even though I am a loner and I prefer to watch them from my hiding place.

3. Sunny but it can appear in the thunderstorms too, paradoxically. I don't like foggy days. I am more common on weekends when people are relaxing.

4. Pretty rare, but not really mythical.

5. I have 1 evolution and 1 object to enhance/change my form (sunglasses) but not radically alter it

6. I am shy and elusive, pretty timid. But if you still decide to attack me, I may prove to be tricky to defeat (but not necessarily hard, just gimmicky and confusing.)

7. White, pale yellow, some blue. Shiny form changes the blue for pink.

8. Nope, not popular enough

9. Very low. I am distrustful

10. Sp. Atttack

11. Defensive

12. Not that easy but not hard either.I am harder to find than to catch.

13. Avian but also a bit object-like. Perhaps even insectoid?

14. Peculiar and majestic would be good words to describe me. But still beautiful. Beautiful and Smart, perhaps a bit Cool, in a way.

15. No gender differences and no sex differences, we are all the same

16. Kalos, we love beauty! I'll tell you a secret - a lot of us secretly live not far from the rocky route 9 in Kalos. Rocky area in Alola also has some of us.
birds-103.jpg

Rock/Flying mountain bird called Observian

Observian is a very private Pokémon. It enjoys to watch others from its cave but isn't much interested in joining. It consumes mostly berries but sometimes leaves if it feels like going on vacation to the local forest. It uses moves such as power gem, air slash, glare, and spiky shield. It has a special ability called piercing glare that lowers opponents speed by one stage when its sent out. Maybe one day it will leave its cave when it makes friends with a very special trainer. Be careful however because when its too sunny outside, Observian will "borrow" sunglasses from its trainer. When its wearing sunglasses its ability piercing glare lowers opponents special attack instead of speed.

Last edited:
1. Late morning

2. Snowy areas

3. Overcast

4. Is rare

5. 3

6. Hard to defeat

7. Red, orange or blue

8. Yes

9. No

10. Attack stat

11. Has more attacking moves

12. Difficult

13. Dragon, mammal or avian

14. Cool or tough

15. No

16. Galar or Sinnoh

17. Ace Trainer

Fighting/Dark

Looks: ogre/orc-like pokemon (sorry couldn't find anything less overdesignedand in those colors you mentioned but you said Galar and pokemon in Galar tend to be a bit over the top soooo) haha
e4e23ede4265e40ce44a8dc151825ff0.jpg

Pokedex description: this pokemon is known to fiercely protect its den where it usually keeps treasure. It doesn't like outsiders but sometimes makes an exception for those who match it's strength. It likes beautiful things like trinkets and despite looking fierce, may sometime do foolish things in pursuit of them. Their rivalry with other pokemon species (especially Honchcrow who also love trinkets) is unparalleled. These pokemon are recommended to experienced trainers only because of their unruly personality.

Moves: Thief, Hammer Arm, Bulk up, Sucker punch

Flying/ghost

Looks: reminiscent of black-banded owl but with frilly collar like those of old costumes (like those ghosts wear)View attachment 142887
Pokedex entry: This shadow-like bird pokemon avoids human company if possible unless it deems a person worthy enough. But even then, it's capable of playing tricks on them or giving them objects that would later prove to be cursed unless a person proves their intelligence and solves their mystery. It seems to be drawn to the castles where ancient murders took place because it is curious about them. Nickname: Mystery Pokemon

Moves: Trick Room, Sing, Nightmare, Confuse ray
I really love being Flying/Ghost. Man, that description is top class. It sounds somewhat like me too. I sound like a bird-like Mew, but darker.

1. I would appear on the beach in the mornings and nights. Not midday.

2. Desert, beaches, plains, fields.

3. Grey skeys, with 60degrees.

4. A bit rare, but not a mythical or legendary.

5. 1-2 and then in a later region, I would gain a 3rd evo.

6. I would be medium-hard to defeat.

7. Grey and Cyan would fit me I guess. Shiny would be Grey and Red, since I have a temper.

8. Yes, I would have a mega

9. You would have to bond with me to grow high friendship.

10. Defense and Attack

11. More agressive, with 3 physical moves and 1 special move.

12. It would be tough to catch me

13. I'd say Reptillian/Humanoid I guess?

14. I guess I'd want a cool design.

15. No

16. Alola, Johto, or Galar

17. A trainer like Bea.

Nice topic idea btw

1. Evening
2. Gardens
3. Rainy
4. Low chance to find, but not too rare as frustrating to find.
5. 3
6. Tend to flee
7. Red and green Shiny: Purple and light green
8. No mega
9. Low friendship
10. Attack is highest, Sp. Defense is lowest
11. Primarily defensive; but a decent range of attacking options
12. Very easy
13. Plant, but not necessarily a flower
14. Elegant and beautiful
15. No differences
16. Alola or Kalos
17. None.

1. Most common at night, rarer at evening and morning. Rarely if at all during the day.

2. Mostly forests, near streams and ponds in said forests as well.

3. Likes comfortable, cool, windy days. Dislikes extreme heat and humidity. No day preference.

4. I'd probably be a rarer encounter on a route, due to being skittish and weary of strangers.

5. I'd probably only evolve once with high friendship.

6. I'd be about as difficult to defeat as the average pokemon. However I would probably run away quite easily.

7. Probably greens and browns to blend into the forest. Shiny might have blues or purples looking like forest flowers or something like that.

8. Probably no mega evolution.

9. Haha nah bruh I start at 0 I'm a bag of nerves until I trust someone.

10. Probably my special defense, speed is probably my slowest lol

11. I'd say my moveset is more defensive. I'd have some attack moves but a lot would be helping me flee danger and any attack moves would mostly be special attacks that don't need physical contact to hit.

12. I'd say a bit more difficult than average.

13. I'd probably more humanoid shaped.

14. I'd probably be more on the cute/beautiful side.

15. If there are any gender differences they'd probably be the more difficult to see without direct comparison. Probably at 25/75 split of Male/Female numbers.

16. One with a comfortable climate, large expanses of untamed nature, and cities that tend to lean more nature friendly and green-energy powered.

17. The kind that treats their pokemon like friends and family. If a trainer that only cares about good natures and IVs caught me I'd probably suffer depression if I didn't meet their crazy high standards.

1.Day
2.Sea
3.Sunny but not extremely hot. Tuesday because Pokémon don’t have to worry about school.
4.I’m more of a porygon rare, not a victini rare.
5.3 stage evolutionary line. No item.
6.I’d be very difficult to defeat. I’d be very aggressive. I would flee after like 10 turns.
7. Purple, red, and blue. Orange, yellow, and green.
8. Kinda but I imagine having a bond phenomenon.
9. No.
10. Hp defense and attack but the rest are nonexistent.
11. Half aggressive and half defensive.
12. I have a catch rate of 11
13. Reptilian
14. Cool
15. Male and female difference: Males have 3 spines and females have 2.
16. Hoenn because it has lots of water and I live in the sea!
17. Gym leader, Elite 4, or Champion that specializes in Water types, Grass types, or Ground types.

1. Day

2. In villages and edges of rivers and lakes

3. Four seasons with mild temperatures. Friday.

4. Not rare

5. Just one stage/no evolutions

6. Prefer to be able to flee very well

7. Black and orange are my favorite combination. This is not an important aspect for me though.

8. Yes

9. No

10. Special attack and speed. Above average attack.

11. Combination between aggressive and trickster-like

12. Hard

13. Humanoid or bipedal carnivorous mammal

14. Cute + smart

15. Slightly more female than male. No gender differences.

16. Four seasons with mild temperatures. At least one huge city but also lots of greenery and countryside.

17. Um none, the least the better

Note: you haven't asked about them but these things are THE most important to me: high agility, a Pokeathlon stat total of 22 which is the highest for non-legendary Pokemon, and to be able to use the move teleport.

Last edited:
1. Dusk.

2. Jungles.

3. Harsh Sunlight, and Wednesdays.

4. Uncommon.

5. 2, Yes I would, its purchased from a mysterious shop, It would be "Unknown Spices".

6. Easy to defeat but tend to flee.

7. A dark murky purple with flecks of orange in it. Shiny palette would be sky blue with flecks of silver.

8. Yes I would have a mega evolution.

9. I would start pretty with low friendship but it would increase pretty quickly.

10. Sp. Def, With Sp. Atk coming next, Then Hp, Middling speed, and Low Atk.

11. Mostly status, but with a few strong attacking moves

12. Low catch rate

13. An Avian-like Reptile

14. Smart

15. mainly female and a little male

16. Lots of lush countrysides and beaches with cool towns and maybe one big city, so probably something like hoenn

17. a trainer who treats their Pokemon with respect and cares for them like real friends

1. Night time

2. The Sea

3. Calm rainy weather

4. somewhat rare due to staying hidden most of the time

5. Evolves once via evolution stone

6. in the middle, but is quick to flee often

7. A simple Blue and Yellow color scheme (can't think of a shiny lol)

8. no

9. low, it takes me awhile to trust others

10. Speed

11. Defensive

12. somewhat easy

13. amphibious+ a little bit humanoid

14. A mix of scary and cute

15. Genderlesss

16. resides in caves near the ocean, though prefers underwater sea caves, so maybe the Alola region

17. A Kind and patient Trainer who gives me my space and understands that I'm timid and I scare easily

Hope I did this right :'D

Last edited:
idk if the OP is still around, so anyone can feel free to reply to mine.

1. Any time, but especially nighttime

2. Forest and grassy plains

3. Probably cloudy and partially cloudy, sunny too to an extent

4. Doesn't matter

5. 1 evolution or no evolutions

6. More likely to flee

7. Light blue, possibly dark blue or purple for more than one color

8. No

9. idk

10. Speed

11. Mix of aggresive and trickster

12. idk

13. Mammal

14. Beautiful/Cute

15. None

16. A warm region but not hot.

17. A kind one

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom