• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you were a pokémon, what would you be?

I would be a Stunky.Simply because its based off a skunk,and skunks are my favorite animals.^^(I'm wierd like that).

Mystery dungeon says I'm bulbasaur because I'm "the calm type." I like bulbasaur, but I'd rather be something that can afford to leave the sun every once and a while. I'd like to be mew, mew can do anything and it lives in a magical tree with a bunch of toys. I'm also a fan of dog pokemon like houndoom and lucario. Lucario would be the best, it can talk.

Unfortunatly if I choose a pokemon based on personality I think I would be smeargle since I go to art college and everything. I don't want to be one of the weakest pokemon ever though.

Lapras! It's my absolute favorite. If I were to choose something else, it would be Eevee. Both are pretty cool.

I'd want to be a Yanmega, but I'd probably be a Slakoth. I'd have the attaks Slack Off, Swallow, Rest, and Yawn, because that's all I do in real life.

I'd probably wanna be a Lugia because LUGIA PWNS JOO ALL! >:D But if it were a personality thing I'd probably be a Snorlax cuz im reeeely lazy.

hi! i just signed in the banana garrden im a newbie! and if i would like to be a driftblim and float all day long!!! lol!

Roselia or Bellossom ^_^ I'd love to live in a garden and sway in the breeze ^_^

Or possibly a Leafeon. Again living in a garden or forest.

By choice:Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile
By personality:Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile
Even internet quizzes agree.

By choice: Gengar. Come on, you just KNOW that would be awesome. >D

By personality/looks/whatever: PMD says Cubone, but we all know how unreliable that is, so... Lombre, most likely. If you knew me in person, you'd probably agree with me. XD;

Choice= Rayquaza, but he is not my favorite pokemon
Personailty= Togepi, I am pretty shy, but powerful if you are my friend, my friendship is powerful

Pikachu, and not just cuz' it's my favorite. I'm a very hyper person but well mannered person, and like making people happy. If not that then, Uh, most likely a Totodile =D

Last edited:
Choice: Nuzleaf. Cause you know it's awesome. =D

Personality: Hitmonchan, probably. I've punched pretty much everyone I know more than once, and I guess I'm friendly, but I'm also very competative.

Who Moi?

Me....Id Be A Little Leafeon liveing in the house by the market in sunnyshore city......and id have a really goood friend named glameow

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom