• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you were a pokémon, what would you be?

Choice:This is difficult on the one hand I'd like to be one of my favourites on the other hand I'd like to maintain some humaniod shape...Oh Hell with it Jolteon or Metagross.
Personality:Either Salamence or Tyranitar cos I'm an evil, destructive, git.

munchlax for my personality because im always lazy and always on the computer and dont want to do anything else than sit on my chair and be on here

pikachu for my choice i wanna be lol or raichu

Charizard. He's menacing and would probaly get what he wants. He is also in mu opion one of the strongest Pokemon.

good question...*ponders for 2 hours* ..........................Swellow,espeon, eevee(mystery dungeon),Cubone(same as Eevee,orMissingo!

Im just kidding about missingo but the others yes

id be ditto so then i could change into any other pokemon

Last edited:
I'd want to be Lucario of course and I think i've got a personality of one or a Gardevior or a Togekiss maybe

I guess a Feraligatr. I'm kind of big and when I was 8 or so a group of 6 guys were bullying me, and I (almost literally) kicked their ass.

For the choice, I would be a uber-Samurott.

Personality-wise is easy: Abra. I do a lot of sitting around and thinking.

By choice? Hmm, that's a little trickier. Maybe Staraptor, because I would really like to be able to fly, and Staraptor is my favorite Flying-type.

If I got to choose, I would be a Snivy. Just because it's my favorite Pokémon. :p

As for the personality, I have no idea.

I think everybody can tell what I would be.
As for personality, I don't know.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom