• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

If you were a pokémon, what would you be?

Professional Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'd be a Typhlosion or a Pikachu. :3
Both are awesome and Pikachu is my favorite, so... >_>

Reaction score
I'd be a Ditto with a really good memory. Then I could transform into any Pokemon I want to be!

Keep moving forward
Reaction score
Personality tests say that I'm a Houndoom, but I disagree with those. I guess I'd be something like a Pichu, or a Grumpig.
If I had to choose, I'd be a Blaziken. :bulbaWave:/

Reaction score
Omigosh I would so want to be a teddiursa! They are so adorable :) But I guess personality wise...well maybe a skitty! I'm really loud and obnoxious and most people think I'm annoying! plus my entire wardrobe is basically pink hahaha!

The ice lover~!
Reaction score
I'd be either a Growlithe or a Ponyta, just cuz I like them both... Of course I like many others too.

Glorious Goo
Reaction score
Either Lucario for coolness factor or Hydreigon for crazy awesome factor.

Painting the night sky...
Reaction score
If I could be one of my favourites, I would be Rotom. Jut because I love that little bugger.

For my personality though, I would be more like the Infernape or Samurott lines. Starting my life as not popular, ridiculed and a bit of a woobie. But with time I have come to see things on other lines and I'm currently on a (figurative) journey to find my own way, boosting my self steem in the process.

にゃ!
Reaction score
By choice, Misdreavus :banana:
By personality, probably something goofy, like Ludicolo

Last edited: